Work Order Management

1. An application for smart phones or mobile friendly version of the website

I understand that creating an application for smart phones isn't as easy as it sounds, but it sure would be a lot easier since I am not at a computer all day. Maybe there could be a mobile friendly version of the website instead. I constantly use the website through my smart phone, but half the page is cut off and it is a hassle. Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Just a reminder that we released a cleanup of the mobile views including scrollable grids on the dashboards and making the Create WO screen much more mobile friendly.

Also cleaned up the header so all the links worked better and there is now a toggle to go back and forth between the Event Scheduler and WOMS (if applicable)

Please let us know of any other trouble spots for you while in WOMS on a mobile device and we will do what we can do make it more user friendly.

Thanks!
    Tim

2. Additional fields for equipment?

We are looking at moving all of our tech into the WOMS, but would love to be able to add additional fields for MAC and IP addresses.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need to be able to export all Equipment data, including history, to Excel

We need an Excel listing of my Equipment and any related WO History for audits, inventories, etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We need to be able to access the location and space level when entering a work order.

The idea of location as a hierarchical structure needs to be developed more. When we set up a work order, we need to know the space not just the location.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base