Work Order Management

1. expire

It would be nice to have an expiration date for users. If a user we know of is going to be leaving to set an expiration date in the future so then the account will become not active on that date.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the description, rooms reserved, resources, etc to Google Calendar integration

The google calendar integration is currently only pulling the names and event time over from espace. I think this integration would be much more useful if in addition, it would pull over what rooms are reserved, what description has been added, and what resources and services are associated with the event.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add "Event submitted" as a criteria option for reports. "Event created" is an

Add "Event submitted" as a criteria option for reports. "Event created" is an option, but events are not always submitted on the same day they are created.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SSO with Azure Active Directory

Single Sign on with Azure Active Directory for staff. This way we can better secure our login by enforcing MFA on our AAD, reduce the number of passwords users have to manage, and when a staff person leaves we can disable eSpace access automatically when we disable their AAD account.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Work order creation by text or email needs to have a way to map back to employees for reporting

Creating a ticket through email or text is great, but we want to be able to report on tickets by category, department and user. Would you consider mapping user phone numbers and email address so this is possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Editing the Schedule Name in Occurrences within a Series

When editing in occurrences within a series, I can edit everything but the name of the event. Adding a tab to edit the schedule name prevents having to delete that occurrence and adding it back in with a different name. Ex. Some Masses on Thursdays are school masses. The masses are entered in a series for the fiscal year. The school sends out their mass schedule in August which has no consistency except that they are always on Thursdays. IT would be easy to just go to the occurrences, click on the masses that need changed and write "School Mass"…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Custom Recurring Dates

When setting up custom recurring events, it would be great to be able to select from a predefined list of dates. For example, we are a school that runs on a six day letter rotation. If I want to add an event that occurs on every D day, I have to select each date for that recurring event. For other organizations, maybe you have a special schedule of Sunday events for the year that events need to be scheduled for, The ability to pre-populate those recurring schedules and select them when scheduling events would save a lot of time.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Select Weekday, when creating recurring Work Orders

We have work order for Monday - Friday only and then separate work orders for Saturdays and Sundays. It would be helpful to have the ability to select Weekdays only instead of the Custom. With the Custom setting we have to remember to watch for when it runs out and then re-create the WO.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. keyboard shortcuts for text (ex: strikethough)

When editing or updating descriptions or comments, I would love to have a strikethrough option so that everyone knows what the original request was and how it was altered.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. google

Add public notes to the Google Calendar integration and remove the link to view source in the Gcal display. That link only goes to the company homepage and provides no event info. However, we use that public notes area very often and with out that data getting synced to Google calendar, the integration is of limited use. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the address requested on the rental form visible as part of the Contact for Invoice

The rental request forms require the requestor to input an address, but that address is not found anywhere on the request we receive. It would be helpful to find that information somewhere so I don't have to go back to the requestor to ask for an address they already provided. It would be even better if it retained their address and applied to the Invoice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Public Calendar: Limit number of events listed

Would like to see the ability to limit the number of events shows on the public calendar "by event" view. The new format woudl be great for embedding on website pages for each ministry... but the list can be too long. This is mainly because the default is to show events for the next 30 days, which includes recurrences of all Sunday and midweek activities. Ideally, if we could limit the list to a set numeber of event, or perhaps just to the next 7 days instead of a full month, that woudl be great!

Keep up the good work.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Work Order Reminders

Within the priority labels it would be helpful to have the ability to have a reminder based on the completion date. For example, one of our priority categories is "on date" which is usually used for an event set up (we do not have the event management side). These dates are often requested months away and despite looking at my work orders multiple times a day it would be beneficial to have a notification or email reminder that something was to be completed that day.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add and option to require events to be scheduled "X" days in advance for internal calendar

Just like the event request form has an option to require that events are scheduled "X" days in advance, I would like this feature to be added to the internal "Add Event"

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Does the main form that you created get updated? I have people use "off site" when they mean "virtual." Clarify other terminology, too.

Does the main form that you created get updated? I have people use "off site" when they mean "virtual." Clarify other terminology, too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I wish we could choose a year and then month to navigate quickly to a date in the future (or sometimes past) in calendar view.

I wish we could choose a year and then month to navigate quickly to a date in the future (or sometimes past) in calendar view.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I wish we could drag across times like one can in a google calendar instead of clicking on numbers.

I wish we could drag across times like one can in a google calendar instead of clicking on numbers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow for Recurring Maintenance Pm for 3 year and 5 year regenerations

When creating maintenance PMs there are things in my building like fire system backup batteries that need to be replace every 3 years and every 5 years i need to change the sand in my pool filter. It would be wonderful if i can set up and maintenance pm to auto generate at an interval of 3 or 5 years.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base