Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have the option of sending a reminder email more than a month before last occurrence ends.

The ability to get a reminder email that your reservation expires in a month is really nice. It would be very helpful if you could have the choice of selecting an earlier email. Being reminded to reserve your space two or three months out would really help prevent someone else from reserving the space you use for ongoing events.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Only Use the DRAFT status for events that have NOT been submitted or are the user "reverts" back to draft.

If there is an event that has been submitted and is in either CONFLICT, PENDING or APPROVED status, and it is modified, do not revert back to drafts. If a USER makes a modification to an APPROVED event, have it revert back to PENDING. If an ADMIN changes an event, it would either be APPROVED, Approved with Conflicts or be Conflict.

The only times DRAFTS would apply would be prior to the event being SUBMITTED or if the event owner clicks REVERT TO DRAFT

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Admins should be able to change a user's password

When accessing the Edit User screen, an admin should be able to change or reset their password.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. One Event, Multiple Spaces. Custom Times for each Space.

In a multiple space event, need to be able to time schedule a room individually. Example, Event A has two rooms, room #1, room #2. Room #1 will be scheduled 8:00am -4:00pm, room #2 will be scheduled 8:00am-12:00pm. I have to book “two” events so that “room #2” isn’t booked all day. Quite often have this scenario.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. An auto-fill feature for frequently entered contacts.

I would love it if there could be an auto-fill feature for frequently entered contacts.
    i.e. when I have entered the same Name, Email & Phone # multiple times it would be great if the system would recognize that and offer it in a drop-down.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. HOLIDAY AKA Building closure block

Would like the ability to enter all dates the building is closed at the beginning of the year as well as after hours times to stop a user from accidentally booking an event when the church is closed

76 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be helpful to have a column with the date that the event was created in the Admin dashboard

As an administrator, it would be helpful to be able to look in the dashboard when an event was created

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adding a hover feature over the conflict alert on spaces page to show who is in conflict

It would help when selecting a space and it shows a conflict alert to be able to hover over it to see who the conflict is with. right now you have to wait until the availability page to find out. Finding out up front would give the user an opportunity to contact the conflict and see if it can be worked out before having to continue or selecting another space.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have a Copy Event option

Having a Copy Event Option could save a lot of time being able to go back to a previous time on an event that happens every year or any previous event that is being repeated. That way a user wouldn't have to enter the same info all over again.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Be able to send reminders for resource or service needs

When a certain event has a resource or service required there would be an option to send an alert or email reminder to the admin or sub-admin of that group. You could set it up to alert you a week before the event ect. or send you an alert when it is scheduled to get your approval.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Internal Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Back Configuration to the Event List Report

Please add back the configuration field to the printout. We need to know the Configuration field information for maintenance to set up spaces that are reserved, but the information is now missing from the Event List report - it used to show up in ( ) by each space name on the Event List report.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be helpful to have the status (pending, approved or conflict) on the summary page!

I may be the rare person who prints out the Summary sheets but it would be so helpful to me to have the Status included ( pending, approved or conflict). It can get confusing otherwise. Thanks for considering.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Calendar End Date

When entering a recurring event, I liked the old way of a calendar popping up so that you can chose the end date not having to guess how many weeks it will be from start to end. That is kinda hard to figure out in your head.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Internal Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. When I run a setup report I would expect to be able to see everything that is needed for the setup. I have contractors and employees that us

When I run a setup report I would expect to be able to see everything that is needed for the setup. I have contractors and employees that use the system to setup the 150-200 rooms each week and if there is not an easy way, like the report, to do it I am at a loss. Because the PDF in 1.0 was not that great, we used the notes for everything and they showed up just fine for everything. I also had a work around since editing one occurrence would not show up on the PDF in 1.0, I had…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Calendar printing by catagory

Consider allowing the ability to print calendars by category not just spaces.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Internal Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Reports

The ability to choose landscape or portrait in reports......and even margins to condense the many pages a bit!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. occurrence

On events, be able to add 2nd and 4th Weds of the month for occurrence for example

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base