Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi! Is there a way to group SIMILAR EVENTS together (ie: CHOIR AS GROUP) then all events that fall under that GROUP (ie: Wednesday choir pra

we could do a "quick search" by GROUP that would allow a list of similar events to populate for revisions, deletions, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding Calendar Labels to Event Export (for outlook integration)

I'd like to be able to include calendar labels (announcements and non-events) to the calendar to include on .ics url for outlook integration. Currently event exports only include actual events.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Filter by Days of the Week

It would be nice to be able to filter by days of the week. i.e. pull up all events that take place on Sundays already scheduled for the calendar year.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Notice to Sub Admins for Auto-Approved Events

Can the Sub Admin receive an email notification when an Admin Auto-Approves an event?

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Event Request Forms - the pre-loaded fields should coincide with the "add event" fields.

The Event Request Form would be more helpful if it would add the "Begin Setup" and "End Teardown" fields as well as add a recurring event option. Basically, the fields on the form should mirror the fields on the "Add Event" page.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a "button" (inside event summary)that can be pushed to add event to calendar. Not the just espace calender, but my email calender.

While viewing an event, I would like to have an option to sync the event with my Outlook, Gmail, iCloud calendar. I have this option when receiving other appointment.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. report enhancement

In the Report Builder it would be nice to have the option to choose to show the notes sections for setup, resources, etc. It is the better choice to use that instead of the events report for our setup people. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add an edit feature to each occurrence of an event

In order to provide some detail about a particular reoccurring event, this feature would allow for unique detail on each occurrence of a particular event. This would be easier than reentering each event separately.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Internal Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Delete Users

An Admin should be able to delete a USER

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Search by schedule name

We have opted to use master events and make schedules within those events. Just realized that the search feature won't locate schedules within an event that match...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Event Public Notes

Allow html formating in the Event Public Notes section instead of just text to give the public calendar better event descriptions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Public Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Clicking Setup gear on dashboard displays different page if you are admin vs sub-admin

If I am logged in as an admin, clicking the setup gear takes me to the setup page for the event

If i am logged in as a sub-admin, clicking the setup gear takes me to the contacts page for the event

If the setup gear could take me to the setup page when i'm logged in as a sub-admin, that'd be great. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please fix it so the conversation window doesn't disappear if you click outside the window

if you start a conversation and inadvertently click outside the conversation window,the conversation disappears and you have to start it over. Please update so the conversation window doesn't disappear until you either click Cancel or Start Conversation.

Thanks!

(This is a duplicate of one created for me here http://support.espace.cool/forums/261233-event-scheduler/suggestions/35306620-hi-is-it-an-expected-experience-that-if-you-start that didn't have any detail)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. SubAdmin access to "preapprove" events.

It would be very helpful to have a sub admin have permission to be a pre approver. I know that only ADMIN can at this time but the people we would like to preapprove events should not have access to settings and other events at different locations. Having admin privileges should not be necessary to have users preapprove events.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Setup and Teardown Times Need Dates

Many setups require more time to setup and teardown than just the day of the event. Please just add a date to the setup start and tear down times. That's all you need to do. Add two date columns to the database and code in the dates to the views.

Pretty please. :)

Here is some examples

Vacation Bible School : We have around 2200 kids come for vacation bible school and between the facility, rooms, and large meeting spaces there is a lot of pre setup. For us that's 3 days of pre-setup and 1 day of tear down…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Space Scheduler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Setup Report on App

For our maintenance team to be fully enabled, the App could use some improvements for at-a-glance setup information. The Event Setup report in the web app would be very helpful to scroll through in the mobile app -- any way to add details to the Event List showing (not only Room like another post requests) but Setups for the Spaces/Resources/Services

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Space Scheduler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base