Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. report enhancement

In the Report Builder it would be nice to have the option to choose to show the notes sections for setup, resources, etc. It is the better choice to use that instead of the events report for our setup people. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Small QOL - Update End Date in Report Criteria

When putting in a start date in report criteria, it would make life a little easier if the end date would update to the same date automatically if the end date previously displayed was before the start date that was entered.

So for example, if I change the start date to three months from now, the end date shouldn't stay a date that's prior to that since that isn't a valid date anyway.

This is a small UI quality-of-life request.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Room Cards-including smaller font option

You created this report for us and we're very grateful. You offered us the option of different font sizes-which we hadn't even thought of-but was a great idea. The font size options begin at 14 size font. When we have a full day in a room-our day won't fit. Could you please make available font sizes 8, 10 and 12?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Would like to see the name of the person submitting an event request on reports generated.

Would like to see the name of the person submitting an event on reports generated.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add an option on the report page to run Service/Resource/Space Specific reports for various departments.

Add the option on the report page to run Service/Resource/Space specific report for various departments/ministries. For example, our AV and Housekeeping run reports daily for any new items inclusive to their departments. They need to be able to just pull AV Service or Housekeeping specific reports regularly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Back Configuration to the Event List Report

Please add back the configuration field to the printout. We need to know the Configuration field information for maintenance to set up spaces that are reserved, but the information is now missing from the Event List report - it used to show up in ( ) by each space name on the Event List report.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When I run a setup report I would expect to be able to see everything that is needed for the setup. I have contractors and employees that us

When I run a setup report I would expect to be able to see everything that is needed for the setup. I have contractors and employees that use the system to setup the 150-200 rooms each week and if there is not an easy way, like the report, to do it I am at a loss. Because the PDF in 1.0 was not that great, we used the notes for everything and they showed up just fine for everything. I also had a work around since editing one occurrence would not show up on the PDF in 1.0, I had…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Reports

The ability to choose landscape or portrait in reports......and even margins to condense the many pages a bit!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When running the report it would be better if the headings did not display with every event - only at the top of a page (as it did previousl

When we run the event report it would be better if the headings did not display with every event - only at the top of a page (as it did previously). Not user friendly when trying to read this report.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Run Reports by Rooms or Buildings

Need more reporting options - capability to run reports by room or building for various days, times, months, years, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base