Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. iFrame code for embedding Public Event Requests

Please allow for event requests to be embedded within our website, similar to that available for work order request forms.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Space Scheduler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Grant the ability to search events by category

i.e. all events listed 'Bible Studies'
    Or the ability to search events within a window of time.
    i.e. all events between 7 pm and 9 pm

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Internal Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you add SSL to this site since it has a login portal?

When I go to support.espace.cool it shows that the page is not secure.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Setup room configuration layout feature

I have event creators send me hand drawn photos of the layouts they want for events, quite regularly. I can't be the only one who thinks a simple 2D modeling, layout program within the event set up tab would be useful. Think SketchUp but 2D and make it a simple rectangular room, give ability to put text in locations for easily noting entry points or features of a room, then have a simple catalog of squares, rectangles and circles to signify tables and trash bins, etc.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Setup room configuration layout feature

I have event creators send me hand drawn photos of the layouts they want for events, quite regularly. I can't be the only one who thinks a simple 2D modeling, layout program within the event set up tab would be useful. Think SketchUp but 2D and make it a simple rectangular room, give ability to put text in locations for easily noting entry points or features of a room, then have a simple catalog of squares, rectangles and circles to signify tables and trash bins, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Include the day of the week on reports, not just the date

Reports are only showing the date and often I have to write the day of the week in pen next to the date for visual clarity

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Prohibit event submittal if OVER the max room occupancy

Max room occupancies are set however users are still able to submit an event if their number exceeds our occupancy. There is a tiny warning however this isn't stopping anyone and I don't think users pay too much attention. If a room has a max, it should not allow a user to submit a reservation until they either change the room or adjust their attendance numbers

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Trigger to inform a contact when a resource is requested

Would like to be able to connect a contact with a resource so they are informed when the resource is requested.

Specific example: Our communications director sets up a Meeting Owl for mixed in-person/Zoom meetings when requested. This is a limited resource and it would be helpful to alert the CD when it's been requested for setup.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow continuous scrolling through calendar in 'Agenda' mode

Calendar viewing (especially on mobile) has limited utility without the ability to continuously scroll. Increased loading times, inability to look back more than 7 days can be frustrating when going over upcoming events with a team.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Internal Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make the virtual link LOOK clickable

Getting told the virtual event links are not clickable by users multiple times a day is the bane of my existence. Please change the color, underline it or do SOMETHING that discerns the link field as clickable. I otherwise have to do it in the public notes and that is a time-waster and negates the purpose of having that virtual link field in the first place. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Public Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add arrows and shapes to digital signage

In the infospace settings for an event you can override the spaces. It would be nice to be able to add an arrow or shape like this example -ROOM 111 (arrow here). The signage works great but when our outside groups look at the monitor they don't know what way the room is.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dark mode support

It would be nice if your mobile app which supports light and dark mode. Majority of people that I have using, and have seen using, your app on their mobile device, we’re all using dark mode. When you try to switch between the different platforms you can barely see the text in the icons along the left side menu. You can see it very well with a light theme but the dark theme doesn’t seem to be supported at all.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add descriptive text line to request categories

We are having difficulties with users submitting work orders and event requests with all spaces selected instead of narrowing down the spaces with the "+". I believe if we were able to have a text line in each area that we can describe what we are asking the user to do would fix this reoccurring issue in work orders and event requests.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Number Attending per Occurrence

Please add the ability to change the number attending per occurrence of an event. We often have repetitive ministry events but the number of attending/head count changes for each occurrence!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tracking of time to approve events

We would like the ability to see the amount of time it takes for an event to go from created through approvals to final approvals. We would love a way to see that on the dashboard and/or would like a report that could be pulled that would show us. We have set a goal of moving an event through the process in 7 days or less, but currently don't have an easy way to look at that except to look at each event individually.

Ideally we would like notification messages that can tell us when an event is nearly that…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to transfer events in one space to a new space without loss of details

It would be nice to have the ability to transfer events in one space to another space without having to go to each event individually. One of our main spaces has to go down for a period of time and we want to move all events that were scheduled in that space to be moved to a different space. It could be set up like the user transfer for event owners.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to change the date of an event with registrants

Because of the unknowns of COVD, we have had people register for an event but then had to cancel the event but can't do that in eSPACE nor can you change the date of the event because there are registrants attached. I would like to have the ability for administrators to change the date of an event with or without registrants so that is reflected on the website.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Photos/Images for Resources

It would be nice to upload photos with the Resources list for guests to see what they are selecting.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Integration for Zoom/Teams virtual meetings

When creating a virtual event, give a pop up option to go to Teams or Zoom to create/retrieve the meeting link.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Not Require Virtual Link at Event Request Level

Sometimes we need to know there is a virtual event scheduled but we may not have the meeting link until a later time. It would be helpful to have an option to edit the meeting link at a later time and not require it up front.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base