Work Order Management

1. Transfer only current or open events and work orders

When transferring events and work orders to different owners it would be great to only transfer current or open work orders instead of everything that person has done or requested.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Month labeling on calendar

On the Calendar, please display the name of the month on the far left side of each week. When scrolling through weeks it's difficult to tell which month I'm looking at.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Be able to update details page, even if there are registrations.

It is incredibly frustrating being unable to edit the main details of the event, just b/c people have already registered. We had a time change for our event, and since I can't update the details, it is confusing to new people registering. Our webpage says 9-12 but our registration still says 11-12. Our old system allowed us to update details, registrations had no impact on that. I cannot clear all the registrations and make them all reregister, that would be ridiculous.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The work order module needs the ability to view by service category .

When viewing the work order module, you should be able to sort by service category to easily view all pending work for one service category.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Event List Report suggestion

When printing an Event List report. Allow an overnight event or multiple day event to appear on each day, so it doesn't look like it is a one day event.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multiple App Function Requests

Hello and thanks for the great work. I've used multiple work orders systems over the years and some of the basic functions are missing that would make the work flow so much more efficient in the mobile app:

-the "Description" box and the "General Comments" boxes in the new work order don't have outline boxes making it hard to tell where to type

-admins should be able to assign work orders in the workflow when creating a work order themselves. Currently you have to create it, save it, then go back to assign

-ability to search work orders in progress,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Prioritize Scheduled work orders as more important

I would like to be able to change the priority color on scheduled work orders to match Urgent, High, Medium, and low priorities for normal work orders or be able to at least mark scheduled work orders with priorities so that my staff will understand their urgency.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Larger text box area for form builder.

The text box area in the form builder has a limited amount of space. I was attempting to build a form with a statement for COVID-19 screening and was limited by the amount available. Does the text box area have to be restricted to a specific amount of characters only?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allowing "Virtual Events" to be booked without including the meeting URL,etc. for security reasons

Thank you for adding VIRTUAL for events. We are unable to use this function because it "requires" the meeting information. For example, while i book a series of meetings over a year's period, our pastor prefers to set up Zoom Staff meeting bookings the week of the event. He does not want to have the same log in, etc. information for a series of meetings, but rather always wants to have new meeting/log in information for each meeting for security reasons. Is there any way to schedule a year of a virtual event without the URL info (https...)?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Date a registration ends

Please allow us to choose the date that a registration ends on the ticket tier. Right now, it just says to leave "0" days and it will allow the registration after the event has already started, but there are many clubs/camps in our school that only want the registration open for a day or two once the camp starts.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Calendar filtering should display the selected filters somewhere near the top

A list or title showing which filters were selected to display on a calendar, rather than having to scroll through all options to decipher the calendar, would be appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to adjust the Day and Month button color in the calendar.

We have changed the public calendar to our logo color, or Ingleside blue (40, 146, 181). Apparently, there's not a way to make the Day button and the month button this color.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Lock out a request for services within a timeframe of the event

When ministries request services like childcare or security, we need to plan ahead. We need to be able to prevent them from requesting services within a timeframe (i.e. 30 days advance notice) so the event requires proper planning.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I would love to be able to have the option to choose more than one location for a work order.

I would love to have the option to choose more than one location for a work order.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Home Page

Why not have "take me to my calendar" as an option on the home page instead of just "take me to my dashboard"? Most of the time, the calendar is my first stop, not my dashboard.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. No "Normal Business Hours" schedule conflict when adding a different schedule to a space

Currently if you are adding a different than "normal" schedule to a space, i.e. Outside of Building Schedule, you have to first alter the "normal business hours" schedule to match the Outside of Building Schedule before you can add the Outside schedule. Then you have to remember to go back and put the "normal' schedule back the way it was.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Access registration forms after event has past

We need to ability to access event registration after the date has past. Right now, you get an error message saying you can't change a registration after the event has past. I don't want ability to change the form, just look at it!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mobile App does not display parent space in work order

This is a big issue IMO. When in a work order's "Detail" page on the mobile app, at the bottom, the "Space" is displayed; but only the most "child" space. So I have several parent and then children spaces within our location; but if only the last "child" space is displayed, I'm not able to view what "parent" space it is under.
    example:
    Parent Space: Building C
    Child Space: Classroom 1 (This is all that shows up on the work order which doesn't really help)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. in Report Builder, other simple date options should be next week, next month, next year.

in Report Builder, other simple date options should be next week, next month, next year.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base