Work Order Management

1. Work Performed / History

It would be nice to have a tab to input what work was performed / completed. Currently, if we use the general comments section this data can be easily deleted. This should be a linear timeline much like the history or conversation tab.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a work order status of Under Discussion.

It would be great to have a Under Discussion status for work orders between the created stage and the approved stage. We have may work orders that we are not sure if the department or approver has seen or not seen. If we had a under discussion work order status the requestor and other workers know the progress of a ticket. We do not like to approve a ticket until we know if we are going to move forward to its completion, so if we had a under discussion status we will not fell guilty denying it if we need…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Copy a form within form builder, much like we can copy an event.

Sometimes it would be helpful to copy a form and edit that to create a new form.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Under resources, it would be great to include a column for "total on hand" or just "total."

Under resources, it would be great to include a column for "total on hand" or just "total." Presently you have to click "edit" on each resource to see the total owned.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add an additional one-off date to a PM

I have a task that occurs every Wednesday, but this week, due to unique circumstances, I need to do it on Friday also.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Combo Rooms Fix

When a event is created and you select a combo room. Example 104ab that is made of part 104a and 104b. You can select the entire room and its parts (104ab + 104a +104b) and they software doesn't stop this. Meaning that if you select 104ab you should not be able to select its parts 104a and 104b. Either you can select the whole room (104ab) or each individual part (104a or 104b). The point of this is so that our operation team members will know if a room should have the moveable wall closed or open. I hope this…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PM only report

Ability to run am or pm only event list reports, based on mornings and evenings.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Crew schedule / event calendar integration?

Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to schedule crew for event setup (like Tsheets) but integrated to espace calendar?
    We currently do this manually in spreadsheet for 8-12 people taking data from calendar and putting in another sheet/matrix of tasks that are staffed, seems like there can be an easier way of doing this like in service industries and construction, only on your calendar, making it more robust.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Attach Documents to Life Cycle Items

It would be great to be able to attach source documents to items listed in the life cycle schedule

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Resize columns in dashboard displays

I want to adjust the width of individual columns. Some have little data and should be narrower. Some have much data and should be wider.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a question.

I am trying to change my event to virtual but it doesn't let me update it until I submit the Zoom link for the event. For this monthly event, the link will change every time so how do I get around creating this every month?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Life Cycle Calculator Report/View Detailed calendar

I would like to have a view that is exportable that explodes the Summary view in to the detail lines by year.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add descriptive text line to request categories

We are having difficulties with users submitting work orders and event requests with all spaces selected instead of narrowing down the spaces with the "+". I believe if we were able to have a text line in each area that we can describe what we are asking the user to do would fix this reoccurring issue in work orders and event requests.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Assign multiple departments to a work order

In our organization we have some items that are handled by different departments. We would like to have the option to assign a single work order to multiple departments so that it is covered. Currently we are having to duplicate work orders and send to each department which slows down communication.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add output DATE option in reports

add DATE as an option in reports for printing. Currently only NOPAGE BREAK & EVENT as options when printing. Need to sort also by DATE. This feature is available on legacy however in legacy NO RESOURCE NOTES PRINT????

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Link to Event Report on page for Event Details. So I don't have to copy the event info to put into report setup.

While looking a event details it would be convenient to have a button to click the carries the event info over to the Event Setup Report Section so I can then print out event setup details for staff.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show Virtual on public calendar.

When a meeting is virtual, have the word Virtual show up in red on the public calendar like it does on the internal calendar.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to choose / combi which Fields and Forms are included in Reports - Event Setup Report vs. Print Summary vs. our Custom AV Needs form

Each way of running this reports from an Event Summary includes different forms and fields from the event details - and none of them include all the relevant needed data from an AV Manager Scheduler perspective.

In a desire to reduce the need to copy/paste/combine all this data into a calendar or other database, would like the ability to set which data are included.

Event Setup Report - includes spaces, services, does NOT include Category, does NOT include schedule or date occurrences, does NOT include Event Items.

Print Summary button - includes category, includes schedule occurrences, does NOT include Form…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Filter Active Users

We have many users that are no longer active but we would like to retain their information on how they were set up in case they return to work for us or another person fills that roll. It would be nice to be able to filter active users and non-active users from the users list.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Removal of Requirement for Offsite/Virtual

Remove the location and link requirement for offsite/virtual. Often times we put events on the calendar far in advance from having a link created. So now we have to do a work around and aren't utilizing it.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base