Work Order Management

1. We need to make choosing a configuration for a space mandatory

Almost all of our rooms have 2 or more configurations. We need to make choosing one mandatory.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Overriding HVAC

I would love to see an added feature to the "Override HVAC". When blocking groups of rooms for a large event, there are some rooms that will not be used during certain times of the event. I would like to be able to select certain rooms to override the HVAC so I am not overriding all rooms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Emailed Daily Report

I am looking for a way to send out a daily report of events to all staff through eSPACE. Currently, I save an excel or PDF copy to my desktop and send from my Outlook. I would like to skip that step and send straight from eSPACE. Also, I send reports on the delayed feature from Outlook for weekends.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When adding new users, allow the TAB key to advance to the next field.

When adding new users, allow the TAB key to advance to the next field. This will provide a more consistent experience since other screens use TAB to move the focus between fields.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a folder under Reports called Documents Library.

There is a folder under Settings/Advanced called Documents Library. This is a great place to store documents but unfortunately only Admins have access to this. It would be fantastic if a Documents Library were available for normal users that could contain PDF files placed there by the Administrator for our site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Work Order Portal and App Allow Assignment to a Department

Currently, entering a Work order using the portal or the app results in a work order sitting in "New Work Orders. The Department only serves to constrain the list of Service Categories displayed and does not functionally facilitate the movement of the work order towards the person who can fulfill it. Adding an Assignment field - at least to a Department, would keep work orders entered via portal or app from sitting in a generic pool that can't even be sorted by Service Category, meaning everyone would have to scan through all "New Work Orders" to see what applies to…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to have all users able to post hours in app

currently only users with specific user permissions can enter actual hours. It would nice to not have to give all of my employees sub admin permissions just so they can plug in how long a job took them on the app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. configuration

Please add option to click Configuration jpg in the app so our custodians can see it blown up for set up.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Services | Email Person in Charge of Service

While adding a "Service" request to an event, it would be AMAZING if a contact/user could be linked to that service. For instance, if an event requests the "Service" "Media Training" for their event, I would like our media trainer to be automatically linked to that service so they receive an email (as a contact receives an email) that it has been inputted! This way it immediately goes into their inbox and they see they have been requested for an event!! This would tremendously help how our church functions, and it would help with efficiency greatly!

Thank you for considering!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Work Order Folders

Having folders to lump work orders by their service categories would be nice. For instance, if I have several different people submit work orders on lights that need changed in different areas, I will probably have some tackle those at once. However, if he has to search through his long list of work orders to pick out which ones are lights, he will probably miss some. but if they could be lumped in folder it would make the work order interface look cleaner and help out in ensuring everything is accomplished

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Option to disable a user's ability to delete an event and have a cancellation go through the approval process.

Would like to have the option to disable a regular user's ability to delete an event. Likewise, if they cancel the event and provide the cancellation reason, the cancellation should follow the same process as the event creation approval process so that all the parties involved know that the event was cancelled.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Require reason when updating event

After an event has been submitted, we would like to require an explanation for the event changes.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. when entering an event with a conflict- tell me in the pop up WHEN the conflict is, not just which event.

If I'm scheduling a meeting with a conflict, it would be helpful to see when the conflicting reservation is (time wise)- that way I know if I can just scoot my meeting back an hour it would be fine, and I don't have to go into another window to view the details on another reservation.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Block Admins - Event Conflicts

I would like the capability to be able to block other Admins from submitting conflicting events but as the Main Admin I still want that capability. The other Admins do not fall into the Sub Admin role but they don't need the ability to submit conflicts. Can we add that to the settings please?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Assign equipment to multiple spaces

We have equipment that resides in multiple spaces (fire extinguishers, wifi access points, etc.) and I want to assign that equipment to more than one space and not make multiple pieces of equipment for the same type.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Task Management feature in eSpace

1. I keep banging my head against a wall trying to find a good task management tool and don’t love any of them that are out there and wondered if the Work Order side of eSpace might have a feature like that coming at some point. Since guys are already users in eSpace, it would be nice to have something where I can enter a bunch of regular tasks, then create a work schedule, then drop and drag the tasks into the schedule while assigning each of our staff. What we use now is based on an excel spreadsheet that calculates…
    61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. View all work orders, not only those I created

Search results for "Hello, can you adjust our app's settings so that users may see all work orders, not just those they created? The Event Scheduler allows you to see all events; it would be ideal if the Work Order module worked the same way. Thank you. Our eSpace administrator, Vala, may already be working with you on this and if so, kindly disregard.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Location Column under Setup Tab

Just have a column created that shows which location the resources/spaces are being pulled from under the setup tab on events.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can you set up an option where you can let the event owner know who they are waiting on for approval such as childcare?

The event owner does not know who has not approved her event such as childcare so it can go to pending final approval.
    As an administrator i have the little clock face at the left of the events and i can click on it to see who needs to approve the event but the owner of the event does not.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base