Work Order Management

1. Change category in a schedule

Would like the ability to change a category of a schedule within an event. Example: worship is an event, but a schedule was added for 4th Grade Apostles Creed that children's ministry would like to show up under their category. Right now, all events and schedules have to be listed under the same category.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to turn off notifications for your OWN comments on Conversations

It would be really nice if you could turn off the email notification for your own comments of a conversation. If I go through and make a bunch of comments on work orders, I dont really need an email for each comment letting ME know that I commented. I really only need to know when someone else comments.

This probably really only is a nuisance to and admin or a WOM. that might need to make a lot of comments. If I respond to 20 work order comments from other people, I get 20 new emails telling me that I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to remove/hide items on the set up report such as Event ID, Schedule ID, owner, etc

There are items on the set up report that my guys just don't care about or need to know and they just take up space. I would like to be able to remove those lines from the report.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Work orders stay in "My Department" even if a member of the department picks it up or assigns it to an individual user.

When I want to keep track of my departments work orders I would like to have all work orders stay in "My department" and have who it is assigned to in a category. Currently when the work order is assigned to someone it disappears from the "My Department" work orders.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Location Search Bar for Work Order Forms

My idea is to add a search bar to the "locations" area when submitting work orders. This is in addition to the drop down menu.

It would be a whole lot easier on mobile too, my team as fat fingers..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Additional Report Criteria - Onsite, Offsite, and/or Virtual Events

Create an criteria to create reports for events that are onsite, offsite, and/or virtual. This is helpful for our housekeeping team who's primary focus is onsite events. Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Filter Calendar by Onsite Events Only

Just as there is a radio button to "Show only Offsite/Virtual" on the Calendar Filter, also have a button to "Show only Onsite" events. This is helpful for our housekeeping team who's primary focus is onsite events. Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow to change the wording "Number of Tickets" to "Number of Guest"

We will use eSpace to capture registration for worship services we would like to change the wording form the word "tickets" to "guest" because we will not be issuing tickets for the registration and we don't want to confuse anyone by thinking they need a ticket for service.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Assign Category to an Approval Area

We would like to use an approval area for certain ministry categories to make sure that they are taking into account other scheduling and that the overall event calendar is well-balanced.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. work order status choice that states under review

We would like to have an Under Review work order status or under discussion. We want the requestor to know where in the process the work order is, currently we have to just leave the work order unapproved and unassigned which can last a very long time currently.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Image button to normal event details tab after clicking public?

Would it be possible for a normal event that is not an announcement to have the insert image button? I had to use a html code to be able to embed an image on the normal event after clicking public and using the source code button to do so.

I am not sure if there are any other users having the same issue but if an event is asking to be shown on the public calendar it would be helpful for that button because most of the time these events have images/ads that they would like to insert to promote…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can there be a way to hide times from events on web calendar?

Can there be a way to be given an option on the public calendar to hide times that are attached to events on the web calendar? When there is no option to not show the time the calendar at a glance on the monthly view looks way too busy.

I am hoping to just show the event name because if they are interested they will click on the title and all the information will be on the next detail screen after clicking to find out the space, time, etc...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Be able to edit an event within 72 hours of the upcoming occurrence for future occurrences

Currently the system will not let you edit an event if the upcoming occurrence is within 72 hours (because we have that setting). However, we need to edit future occurrences and can't do that until after the upcoming occurrence has passed. So, we have to add a calendar reminder to ourselves to do that.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to turn off or hide fields in the equipment list

I would like to have the ability to "turn off" or "Hide" certain fields in my equipment list when they don't apply. Such as "Date In Service Start", "Date in Service End", and the "Warrant" fields. and just show those which do apply such as my "User Defined Fields".
    i.e. for "Vehicles", I created "Vin #", "License #", etc.
    Thanks,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to receive an actual report via email, not just the link where you have to log in to get it. Thanks!

Ability to receive an actual report via email, not just the link where you have to log in to get it. Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Administrative customization of dashboard

Within the dashboard for any person with administrative privileges there should be a way to add individual workers work orders to their dashboard. If I want to see what a specific worker has on his plate it would be nice to have it right there on the dashboard to look at

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Event Details - tab contents need to be viewable by ALL users

At this time, only the created-by person and admins have the permissions to see this tab. Other users need to be able to see the contents of this tab, such as the event description and/or public notes. All info on this tab is needed to be seen by all users, especially sub approvers. Thanks, NPCC

61 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. events visible on work order calendar

It would be nice to have the option to see events from the event calendar on the work order calendar so I don't have to switch back and forth.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Auto save a form on a Work Order, once completed.

User creates a work order and it requires a form be completed. Once the form is filled out, it should auto save or have a "save" button at the top of the form and not the bottom.
    Example: Work Order for a Key Request. We have a Key Request category within our department and a form is attached. Once the form is completed it requires to be "Saved". However, the save button is at the bottom of the page and folks do not see it. So they go out of the form which goes away and they save the Work…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Run report without offsite or virtual events showing up.

It would be nice to exclude offsite or virtual events from reports. I know you can run a Space Usage Report, but it doesn't include the details of the event (set-up, etc.).

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base