Work Order Management

1. Reply to Email Adds A Comment

When an email is sent about a work order (started, completed, new comment), allow a Reply to that email be added as a comment.

That way, when someone accepts or adds a new comment to a work order, an email goes out and others can reply directly to it via email without having to log in.

149 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    in development  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Major Holidays Automatically Added to Calendar

Please add major holidays to automatically show up on the calendar.

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When entering an event that uses all rooms on campus with an identical set up, can there be an option that copies over the set up form

When entering an event that uses all rooms on campus with an identical set up, can there be an option that copies over the set up form over to all rooms as opposed to having to fill out 40 separate set up forms with the exact same set?

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The ability to assign work orders to multiple internal vendors, not just a department.

The option to assign multiple internal vendors when creating a work order.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sort Work Orders automatically by Department

We have a few departments for work orders to go to. We don't want the sub-admins for those departments to have to look at all the work orders in order to see which ones are theirs before they assign them. Since the requestor has to choose the department and service category, it would be nice if it would automatically be sent to that department and the department sub-admin would see only the work orders for that department and could then assign it to the proper user to complete the work.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Spaces restricted to certain users

We have certain rooms that aren't schedulable by everybody but will be schedulable by the specific ministry they're contained to. If this ministry wants a setup from our facilities team for this room, they currently have to make notes on resources instead of the space that isn't an option. Can we make spaces restricted to certain users so they can still request set-up?

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Task Management feature in eSpace

1. I keep banging my head against a wall trying to find a good task management tool and don’t love any of them that are out there and wondered if the Work Order side of eSpace might have a feature like that coming at some point. Since guys are already users in eSpace, it would be nice to have something where I can enter a bunch of regular tasks, then create a work schedule, then drop and drag the tasks into the schedule while assigning each of our staff. What we use now is based on an excel spreadsheet that calculates…
    61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Work Order Comments

Hello,

When a user puts in a work order and we want to respond with a clarifying question on a comment, an automatic email is not sent to the user who put in the work order to see the comment. Is it possible to change that so that the person putting in the work order will receive comments from us?

Thanks,

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    in development  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. sorting

Please, please, pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseee let us set a sorting choice in our Dashboard settings. Then let eSpace remember it for both web app and mobile app!!! This is THE MOST FRUSTRATING THING about eSpace for me as I interact with it. Here's another! Please give a search feature in the mobile app as well! Another head pounding frustration with eSpace...

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to format Room Cards.

It would be so helpful to be able to format the Room Cards to allow them to work for everyone's style/size of room card holder. The ability to change the margins and spacing would be great. It would also be really nice to have the option of the times on the sign to be either the event start/end time OR the setup/teardown time.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Is there a way to see the calendar view in the Work Order Management System on the app?

Add a calendar view to the Work Order Management on the app.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. An Interactive Checklist feature that the operations team can use on a tablet

My operations team has a tablet that they can access espace. I would like this to be more of an interactive tool rather than read only. Example; employee1 gets room A setup, they check it off on a list so everyone knows its been done. The then go back to the checklist and select the next setup, which tells them what is required for that setup, once done they mark it complete. This way anyone on the team can just pick up the tablet, and see what has been done and still needs to be done.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Text notifications for work orders

I have an employee that does not communicate by email. Is there a way to have text notifications as an option rather than email when I assign a task?

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Setting to not require Requested Complete Date on Work ORders

Hi, just wondering if its possible to have completion date as an optional field. It currently has to be filled out. It adds unnecessary stress to some folks on projects that aren't time sensitive ;-) It'd be great if I could enter the date when I need a hard deadline and then not at all when I don't have a hard deadline. This would allow my crew to simply focus on the priority rating. Thanks!

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Take a Photo button inside of eSPACE application

You can attach a photo inside of the eSPACE mobile app, but you can't take one directly. That would make it so much easier for the user to have an option to take a photo directly from the app when creating/requesting a WO.

This process now, would include exiting the app, taking a photo, re-enter the app, and select photo. Integrating taking a photo directly would eliminate three steps.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  2 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Create a Public Option for Individual Schedules

It would be nice to be able to make some schedules public and some schedules NOT public under the same event. For example: When we schedule a wedding there is a wedding ceremony schedule (which we want to be public) and then there is a schedule for the bride to get ready, the groom to get ready, the rehearsal, and for photos (which we DO NOT want to be public). It appears that if I edit the public note in one schedule, it will automatically update the entire event and not just the isolated schedule.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to Convert WO to PM

Create a way to convert existing work orders into maintenance instead, rather than having to start over.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Map of Facilities on Work Order Creation

When creating a work order, can we have a section that would not only have the spaces you can choose but a spot to see a map of the facility you're choosing spaces for? It would be nice to know EXACTLY which space I saw the issue/problem in. I feel like it would cause less confusion in trying to explain which bathroom it was that you saw the towel dispenser out of paper towels, etc. I created a file for our staff to see this information, but I don't want them to have to go outside of eSPACE to see…

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories