Work Order Management

1. Allow non-admins to add calendar labels.

I need to have someone on my team (non-admin) add calendar labels. Right now, I'm the only one who can do it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restrict ability to delete events to admins.

We'd like to restrict the ability to cancel events to admins. We like to keep the event in the system (we cancel them instead) so we have a record if we need to refer back.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please make description field a formattable field with ability to include URLs

I'd like to be able to format this field and include a URL. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. WOMS New Ticket When Only Single Location

We have only one location. When creating a work order request from the dashboard (at least as an admin) by clicking on "Add Work Order", the location field is auto-populated with our single location's name. However, when using the pubic portal to create a request, one must select the location from a drop-down field even though there is only a single field value to choose.

Please consider auto-populating the location in the public portal when an organization has a single location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Services - Allow a Quantity On Hand ability similar to that of Resources

PROBLEM – With Services, eSpace assumes only one on hand for each item. There is no ability to select the same service for multiple overlapping events.

SUGGESTION: While I think assuming one is a good default, how about adding a checkbox to Ignore Quantities so users can add, for example, a “Personnel – Audio Technician” that can be selected by multiple events?

EXAMPLE: While we have two audio technicians, officially, we can pull other staff or volunteers as needed, so strictly maintaining a quantity is pointless. Having a Service which can be selected for two or more events that overlap…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Resources - Change behavior of an unchecked "Inventory Resource "box

PROBLEM: When creating a resource, two options for Inventoried Resource are to maintain a quantity on hand or to not maintain a quantity on hand. If you leave the box unchecked so as to ignore quantities, the system's behavior is to assume there is only one, so the net effect is to maintain a quantity of "1" rather than to ignore quantities.

SUGGESTION: Fix the coding so that if the checkbox is left blank, eSpace completely ignores quantifies, and the resource can be selected for multiple overlapping events.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. User Defined Fields -- Allow Ordering on WOMS Portal

It would be helpful to be able to change the order in which UDF appear on the WOMS public portal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. User Defined Fields: Allow all field types

It would be very helpful to have drop downs, text, text box, yes/no radio buttons, etc in user defined fields. It would also be great to specify a field size other than the default 25 character limit.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Revert to Draft - add this button to all details screens

The Revert to Draft button is visible on the Details page of an event IF an event is approved, but not visible if the event is partially approved or pending pre-approval.

I would like to suggest that the Revert to Draft button be available on every Details page instead of just the details screen of events the are approved.

Why? Because sometimes people want the time and room of their event approved, but don't yet have all the details. It would be handy to be able to easily revert to draft an event that has been through preapproval but doesn't…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Expand display area for service category when Creating New Scheduled Maintenance Item

When creating a new schedule maintenance record, the field displaying Service Category appears to be about 15 characters wide. If that could be about 50 wide, it would greatly improve readability when using longer service category names.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Overriding HVAC

I would love to see an added feature to the "Override HVAC". When blocking groups of rooms for a large event, there are some rooms that will not be used during certain times of the event. I would like to be able to select certain rooms to override the HVAC so I am not overriding all rooms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Emailed Daily Report

I am looking for a way to send out a daily report of events to all staff through eSPACE. Currently, I save an excel or PDF copy to my desktop and send from my Outlook. I would like to skip that step and send straight from eSPACE. Also, I send reports on the delayed feature from Outlook for weekends.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When adding new users, allow the TAB key to advance to the next field.

When adding new users, allow the TAB key to advance to the next field. This will provide a more consistent experience since other screens use TAB to move the focus between fields.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a folder under Reports called Documents Library.

There is a folder under Settings/Advanced called Documents Library. This is a great place to store documents but unfortunately only Admins have access to this. It would be fantastic if a Documents Library were available for normal users that could contain PDF files placed there by the Administrator for our site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to have all users able to post hours in app

currently only users with specific user permissions can enter actual hours. It would nice to not have to give all of my employees sub admin permissions just so they can plug in how long a job took them on the app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When creating a user defined field, allow it to be flagged as a required field

We sometimes need to collect info from our users on the public WO request form. Currently the only way to require entry is through form builder. If we only need one or two pieces of info, a required custom field would be super helpful. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Work Order Folders

Having folders to lump work orders by their service categories would be nice. For instance, if I have several different people submit work orders on lights that need changed in different areas, I will probably have some tackle those at once. However, if he has to search through his long list of work orders to pick out which ones are lights, he will probably miss some. but if they could be lumped in folder it would make the work order interface look cleaner and help out in ensuring everything is accomplished

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Automatically Adding All Department Members to a New Conversation

It would be helpful to have an option that would allow everyone in a department to automatically be added to a "Conversation" on a work order assigned to that department as soon as that conversation is created. This would save time on having to manually add everyone in the department to each new conversation, and allow for us to receive email notifications sooner as well as be able to participate in the conversation immediately.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Under Work Order Management - would like to see more detail on the printed version of WO (add tasks or General Comments)

Under Work Order Management - for the print copy of WO, like to see more detail on the printed version of WO (please add tasks or General Comments). Only visible sections are "Description of Work" and "Notes" (not even sure where this Notes section is coming from in the work order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When deleting can the confirmation email show all dates associated with the delete?

When an event is deleted and the email is sent could all the dates associated with the event be shown instead of only the date that first date of the reoccurrence? I had to delete an event and it had 3 dates attached that had been deleted but only one date was shown to be deleted.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories