Work Order Management

1. filter work orders from the dashboard

I would like to be able to filter work orders from the dashboard. Especially the "All Completed to be Reviewed" grid. I would also like to close multiple work orders at one time.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Contact Notifications

I would like to see notification options for contacts. Ideally, have an option to notify/email the contact when the event is submitted/approved but have the option to NOT notify the contact when the event is only edited!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Way to highlight or change font size in tasks

It would be helpful to be able to highlight or bold print some items in tasks to bring attention to them.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. registration form

The registration is ticket centric. With our school we require custodial information that may or may not be attending. Being able to capture contact information on the main registration screen without having to pick a ticket would be very helpful. We are having to print dummy tickets with a ticket tier of "Not Attending". The first screen populates the billing section also and we don't want students name pre-populating.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. combo space configuration

When selecting configurations for spaces that are combo spaces being able to pick one configuration.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Services | Email Person in Charge of Service

While adding a "Service" request to an event, it would be AMAZING if a contact/user could be linked to that service. For instance, if an event requests the "Service" "Media Training" for their event, I would like our media trainer to be automatically linked to that service so they receive an email (as a contact receives an email) that it has been inputted! This way it immediately goes into their inbox and they see they have been requested for an event!! This would tremendously help how our church functions, and it would help with efficiency greatly!

Thank you for considering!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PM pulls from Task Group

We are using the PM function to schedule a weekly list of tasks. It was originally generated from a Task Group list under the settings tab. It currently regenerates from the original list. The list has been edited since the creation of the PM. It would be great if the PM would pull from the updated Task Group so we didn't have to edit both the Task Group and PM each time we needed to modify a list.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Resource form not required multiple times for the same event

When we schedule an event, we have forms that have to be filled out based on what space or what department we need resources from. However, if the event requires more than one space or resource, it often requires that the same form be filled out multiple times. Is there a way to require that it be filled out once but then not require more than once?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Event Notifications to include Diagram attached".

My Custodial Team advised me this morning that the Event Notifications do not include "Diagram attached". This would help our team!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to format Room Cards.

It would be so helpful to be able to format the Room Cards to allow them to work for everyone's style/size of room card holder. The ability to change the margins and spacing would be great. It would also be really nice to have the option of the times on the sign to be either the event start/end time OR the setup/teardown time.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Reports when printing out content is too small

Having issues with printing reports. The format is a little weird when exporting to a PDF. One of my documents has portrait on page one then it goes landscape page 2, etc... The font size and info depending on the page can be microscopic. Is there a way to help with just a standard size when pulling a PDF report. Even with the option to chose between portrait and landscape it does not auto adjust to the margins. Help!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New module build?

A way to manage crew for event set up / housekeeping with different availability into event calendar, we do this on Excel now and it takes about a day and a half. I have no idea how this would work, but I imagine it like restaurant software if you did catering.
    how to plug part time people with different schedules into different tasks in different times and places on calendar.
    Simple right?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My Submitted Work Orders Page

On the my submitted work orders page where public work orders can be checked on, it would be nice to be able to have the person who put in the work order to add comments on their requested work order

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In the app - create a filter for work order spaces

For work orders in progress, it is possible to sort by 6 different categories. Would it be possible to add a category that sorts requests based on the spaces?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. recommend that for events modified less than 24 hours from the start would have a text notification to all sub-admins/admins.

recommend that for events modified less than 24 hours from the start would have a text notification to all sub-admins/admins.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. when entering an event with a conflict- tell me in the pop up WHEN the conflict is, not just which event.

If I'm scheduling a meeting with a conflict, it would be helpful to see when the conflicting reservation is (time wise)- that way I know if I can just scoot my meeting back an hour it would be fine, and I don't have to go into another window to view the details on another reservation.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remarks/Comments on the initial scheduling request?

Is there a place that we can write remarks or comments in the initial scheduling process? I know there is a note section under the setup configuration tab and there are conversations. But these comments would be only for the Admins to view.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Organizational Contacts

Is there a way that if we have usernames with emails already added that we can just pull/import those contacts from that list that already exists instead of having to manually type in the email a second time for the organizational contacts again?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. work orders in chronological order

When looking at the calendar view in the WOM system, the work orders are not in sequential order. For instance, we may have 15 work orders/setups for events on Sundays, but we have to click on each one individually to see what time the event is because they are not in order of time of occurrence. This is quite frustrating and time consuming for our team.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Report that includes tasks with the work orders

We would love a way to run reports for work orders that also includes the tasks for each work order with it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base