Work Order Management

1. Ability to choose / combi which Fields and Forms are included in Reports - Event Setup Report vs. Print Summary vs. our Custom AV Needs form

Each way of running this reports from an Event Summary includes different forms and fields from the event details - and none of them include all the relevant needed data from an AV Manager Scheduler perspective.

In a desire to reduce the need to copy/paste/combine all this data into a calendar or other database, would like the ability to set which data are included.

Event Setup Report - includes spaces, services, does NOT include Category, does NOT include schedule or date occurrences, does NOT include Event Items.

Print Summary button - includes category, includes schedule occurrences, does NOT include Form…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Larger text box area for form builder.

The text box area in the form builder has a limited amount of space. I was attempting to build a form with a statement for COVID-19 screening and was limited by the amount available. Does the text box area have to be restricted to a specific amount of characters only?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow to change the wording "Number of Tickets" to "Number of Guest"

We will use eSpace to capture registration for worship services we would like to change the wording form the word "tickets" to "guest" because we will not be issuing tickets for the registration and we don't want to confuse anyone by thinking they need a ticket for service.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allowing "Virtual Events" to be booked without including the meeting URL,etc. for security reasons

Thank you for adding VIRTUAL for events. We are unable to use this function because it "requires" the meeting information. For example, while i book a series of meetings over a year's period, our pastor prefers to set up Zoom Staff meeting bookings the week of the event. He does not want to have the same log in, etc. information for a series of meetings, but rather always wants to have new meeting/log in information for each meeting for security reasons. Is there any way to schedule a year of a virtual event without the URL info (https...)?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Calendar filtering should display the selected filters somewhere near the top

A list or title showing which filters were selected to display on a calendar, rather than having to scroll through all options to decipher the calendar, would be appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Removal of Requirement for Offsite/Virtual

Remove the location and link requirement for offsite/virtual. Often times we put events on the calendar far in advance from having a link created. So now we have to do a work around and aren't utilizing it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to adjust the Day and Month button color in the calendar.

We have changed the public calendar to our logo color, or Ingleside blue (40, 146, 181). Apparently, there's not a way to make the Day button and the month button this color.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would love to be able to have the option to choose more than one location for a work order.

I would love to have the option to choose more than one location for a work order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Integration with MS Teams (and Zoom); when choosing virtual have the popup option to click to Teams (or Zoom) to create the virtual meeting

When creating a virtual event, give a pop up option to go to Teams or Zoom to create/retrieve the meeting link.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. No "Normal Business Hours" schedule conflict when adding a different schedule to a space

Currently if you are adding a different than "normal" schedule to a space, i.e. Outside of Building Schedule, you have to first alter the "normal business hours" schedule to match the Outside of Building Schedule before you can add the Outside schedule. Then you have to remember to go back and put the "normal' schedule back the way it was.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mobile App does not display parent space in work order

This is a big issue IMO. When in a work order's "Detail" page on the mobile app, at the bottom, the "Space" is displayed; but only the most "child" space. So I have several parent and then children spaces within our location; but if only the last "child" space is displayed, I'm not able to view what "parent" space it is under.
    example:
    Parent Space: Building C
    Child Space: Classroom 1 (This is all that shows up on the work order which doesn't really help)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. in Report Builder, other simple date options should be next week, next month, next year.

in Report Builder, other simple date options should be next week, next month, next year.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add attachments to mobile setup view

Add attachment images to setup configuration to the mobile app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Neither, Offsite, Virtual

Currently, an event can be ONE of the option neither, offsite, virtual. As we are returning to on campus, we have discovered the need for a hybrid events due to limited numbers of people who can be in-person. I have several events that will be both neither AND virtual. Would like to be able to have one event that would allow more than one selection.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is there a way that when we refresh the calendar page to see newly submitted events, we can still maintain the filters already in place?

Is there a way that when we refresh the calendar page to see newly submitted events, we can still maintain the filters already in place?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Prioritize Scheduled work orders as more important

I would like to be able to change the priority color on scheduled work orders to match Urgent, High, Medium, and low priorities for normal work orders or be able to at least mark scheduled work orders with priorities so that my staff will understand their urgency.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Date a registration ends

Please allow us to choose the date that a registration ends on the ticket tier. Right now, it just says to leave "0" days and it will allow the registration after the event has already started, but there are many clubs/camps in our school that only want the registration open for a day or two once the camp starts.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. View Pending Event Request in Calendar Button

A button to click on the Pending Event dashboard that will take you to the event on the calendar so that you can see it within that proposed dates' context of everything else going on that day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Listing Categories

I do want my categories listed alphabetically. I want to be able to create the list with my categories in the order of importance as I see fit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base