Work Order Management

1. Would it be possible to add an "add reminder" button next to "delete reminder" and "back to dashboard" on the reminders page?

An "add reminder" button would make it easy to... add reminders... when working on the dashboard/throughout the system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Permission for Admins to complete Work orders assigned to external vendors.

It would nice for Admins to have the ability to complete work orders assigned to external vendors.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. parent child

Parent/Child Work Order Selection
    When a Parent space is selected for a work order, and it asks: "Are you sure you want to reserve all child Spaces for this selected Space?", it would be great if when we select "No", that the Parent space would stay selected. Otherwise I have to have everyone in my organization select "yes" and then deselect all Child spaces that do not pertain, which can be a lot.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to run a report that generates a list of changes made to existing and recurring events.

I can run a report that shows all the new events that have been added to the software, but it doesn't catch any already existing events or specific occurrences of recurring events that have been changed. We have weekly meetings with ministry staff and our maintenance crew and as part of my agenda, I need a list of new events that we have approved AND any changes that have been made to events that are coming up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please allow conflicting events to share a room with admin approval to take the conflict away.

Our HVAC integration causes events that are not in conflict with each other to be in conflict. Also, back to back events show as conflicts and it just looks weird to end an event at 4:59 and start the next at 5

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please let admins be allowed to be assigned to approval areas

We are in need of an admin to be able to approve spaces and setup resources like tables and chairs in the same way sub-admins can be assigned to resources or services. Since we do not have someone assigned to that, the events skip the pre-approval process and Facilities does not get the chance to see them, even though they need to. Facilities is the Billing contact and the lead admin and we do not have other staff that could be in charge of approving Facilities spaces and resources.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to disable a user's ability to delete an event and have a cancellation go through the approval process.

Would like to have the option to disable a regular user's ability to delete an event. Likewise, if they cancel the event and provide the cancellation reason, the cancellation should follow the same process as the event creation approval process so that all the parties involved know that the event was cancelled.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Require reason when updating event

After an event has been submitted, we would like to require an explanation for the event changes.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change Calendar Event backgrounds to multicolor & not just green

When I look at all the events that I have in my calendar, I see green & more green. I would like to see the event backgrounds be the color of my choosing. It would make it easier to see each event individually. (Small calendar label block is not enough)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Public Form Expiration / Use Limit

Essentially we want the links and forms that we push out to be limited use. (IE: 5 event submissions then the form is unusable) or an expiration date on that form.
    IE: Expires after 24 hours / 1 week.

This is because we want to push the forms to the public, but don't want them submitting events haphazardly, since all our request forms are on a by need basis.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. View all work orders, not only those I created

Search results for "Hello, can you adjust our app's settings so that users may see all work orders, not just those they created? The Event Scheduler allows you to see all events; it would be ideal if the Work Order module worked the same way. Thank you. Our eSpace administrator, Vala, may already be working with you on this and if so, kindly disregard.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can you set up an option where you can let the event owner know who they are waiting on for approval such as childcare?

The event owner does not know who has not approved her event such as childcare so it can go to pending final approval.
    As an administrator i have the little clock face at the left of the events and i can click on it to see who needs to approve the event but the owner of the event does not.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Printable list of users

Create a way to export a user list with name and role

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is there a way when using conversations to see on the top who has been chosen to be a part of the convo?

We are using the conversations tab and wanted to know if there was a way to add a feature to indicate who has been added to the convo on the top of the chat. Or is there a way for us to find out who is in the convo somewhere else?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to require a resource be selected in items

It would be nice to have the option to require a resource to be selected for each event. People are skipping this and the crew doesn't know what to do.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Be able to embed a "Condensed" Public Calendar on a website

Right now, in the administrator's panel, I'm able to view the calendar by Day, Month, Condensed, or Agenda. That's great. The public calendar can only be viewed by Day, Month, or Agenda.

I would really love to be able to embed the Condensed calendar because all the details make our public calendar really long and our users can't see the entire calendar on one screen without scrolling.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Work Order Portal and App Allow Assignment to a Department

Currently, entering a Work order using the portal or the app results in a work order sitting in "New Work Orders. The Department only serves to constrain the list of Service Categories displayed and does not functionally facilitate the movement of the work order towards the person who can fulfill it. Adding an Assignment field - at least to a Department, would keep work orders entered via portal or app from sitting in a generic pool that can't even be sorted by Service Category, meaning everyone would have to scan through all "New Work Orders" to see what applies to…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base