Work Order Management

1. Neither, Offsite, Virtual

Currently, an event can be ONE of the option neither, offsite, virtual. As we are returning to on campus, we have discovered the need for a hybrid events due to limited numbers of people who can be in-person. I have several events that will be both neither AND virtual. Would like to be able to have one event that would allow more than one selection.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is there a way that when we refresh the calendar page to see newly submitted events, we can still maintain the filters already in place?

Is there a way that when we refresh the calendar page to see newly submitted events, we can still maintain the filters already in place?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. scheduled work orders

I would like to be able to change the priority color on scheduled work orders to match Urgent, High, Medium, and low priorities for normal work orders or be able to at least mark scheduled work orders with priorities so that my staff will understand their urgency.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Date a registration ends

Please allow us to choose the date that a registration ends on the ticket tier. Right now, it just says to leave "0" days and it will allow the registration after the event has already started, but there are many clubs/camps in our school that only want the registration open for a day or two once the camp starts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. View Pending Event Request in Calendar Button

A button to click on the Pending Event dashboard that will take you to the event on the calendar so that you can see it within that proposed dates' context of everything else going on that day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ticket Creator needs a way to reopen a closed ticket if their expectations weren't met.

I was testing WOMS to see if the end user who originally created the ticket had the ability to reopen a completed closed ticket. Our current ticketing system allows the end user to reply to the "ticket closed" email. If we didn't accomplish what they were asking then a reply would auto re-opens the ticket. Don't tell anyone, but sometimes IT makes mistakes. If you reply to the "ticket closed" email in WOMS it immediately kicks back as undelivered. This would force the person to create another whole new ticket for the same problem. Not the best end user experience…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Listing Categories

I do want my categories listed alphabetically. I want to be able to create the list with my categories in the order of importance as I see fit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Access registration forms after event has past

We need to ability to access event registration after the date has past. Right now, you get an error message saying you can't change a registration after the event has past. I don't want ability to change the form, just look at it!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Filter Calendar by Event Owner in calendar view

I would like to filter the calendar view by event owner. This would be helpful to see events in the month format rather than in a report. It would also be a very quick way to see what one or more people in a department have put on for the month.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Run report without offsite or virtual events showing up.

It would be nice to exclude offsite or virtual events from reports. I know you can run a Space Usage Report, but it doesn't include the details of the event (set-up, etc.).

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Editing ability for Portal User

What would be great, if a portal user could modify a work order if they got additional information. And delete a work order if it was no longer needed. This would prevent maintenance from acting on it without all needed information. Or doing something that was not needed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Customize columns on Work Order Dashboard.

It would be nice to add a column for Service Categories on the Work Order Dashboard and/or the ability to add or delete columns to further customize the dashboard..

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tie max limit event registration to ticketing ticket quantity instead of number of registrants.

We are planning on using the event registration ticketing module when we start to hold limited services on May 31. But currently, the max limit is tied to registrants instead of ticket quantity. In other words, a family of 5 is going to have to register 5 different times to attend a service. It would be helpful to have the max limits tied to the ticket quantity as We'd like to make this already unusual process as easy as possible for our folks.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Link to Event Report on page for Event Details. So I don't have to copy the event info to put into report setup.

While looking a event details it would be convenient to have a button to click the carries the event info over to the Event Setup Report Section so I can then print out event setup details for staff.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Link to Event Report on page for Event Details. So I don't have to copy the event info to put into report setup.

While looking a event details it would be convenient to have a button to click the carries the event info over to the Event Setup Report Section so I can then print out event setup details for staff.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show Virtual on public calendar.

When a meeting is virtual, have the word Virtual show up in red on the public calendar like it does on the internal calendar.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Combine Same Ideas when Posted Two or More Times

This idea is to enhance this Idea Portal. Since you use voting as a gauge to consider new ideas, how about creating a way for users to recommend combining ideas when they are found to be identical or very similar to another idea? One becomes the "Idea" and others become "comments." To help in identifying the ideas to be combined, create a unique ID for each idea as part of the title.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Registration Autoreponse

Would love to be able to set up an autoresponse message when someone registers (where we can type it in ourselves what we want it to say).

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Integrating eSpace events to Google Cal - send Public URL not eSpace URL.

Currently, when integrating eSpace events to Google Calendar, the Public URL is not sent, but rather the eSpace URL is, which allows the public to access eSpace app if clicked on.

Would rather have Public URL passed Google Event or left blank if no Public URL.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Upload Attachment to Form

We would like to use the work orders flow to submit money requisition forms. At the end of the form, we'd like to be able to upload the image/pdf of the receipt in order to attach it to and submit the form.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories