Work Order Management

1. Add Requestor column to "My Workorder Dashbaord"

When having 20+ work order tickets at once it would be helpful to have the name of the person who requested as one of the columns on "My assigned work orders" dashboard." Opening each ticket is tedious and hard to organize.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. All events in a work order end up in the "history" tab

It would be nice if all events (comments, conversations, time, etc...) that happen in a ticket, end up in history. It's handy being able to see everything that's happened with a work order in one spot. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Event Summary improvements

I think the event summary that is available for email could use some improving. It currently appears too bulky and confusing to read from outside organization's perspective. We send these summaries to rental groups and meeting organizers and I really think it could be simplified and condensed to still provide all the necessary information but just not in the current format. Thank you for the consideration

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to set a DEFAULT calendar view

I would love to have the ability to set a default calendar view. I generally use the Daily Item Scheduler -> Spaces view. It's the easiest to look at events by a room basis. It's a pain to have to load and move through all the settings to get to it every time I switch from an event to the calendar view.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When running a report, having the option to select which form we would like to see.

I have to run a report for my childcare director. When I run that report, I can select forms on the bottom of the page, but it doesn't allow me to check which form I need. This means after running the report, I have to go through all the other forms we use in order to get what I need.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow a setting so that changed events don't "fall off" the feed

Please add a setting so that events that are changed and go back through the preapproval process do not fall off the export events feeds. We get backlash because they are no longer visible on our calendar. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow non-admins to add calendar labels.

I need to have someone on my team (non-admin) add calendar labels. Right now, I'm the only one who can do it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Restrict ability to delete events to admins.

We'd like to restrict the ability to cancel events to admins. We like to keep the event in the system (we cancel them instead) so we have a record if we need to refer back.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please make description field a formattable field with ability to include URLs

I'd like to be able to format this field and include a URL. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WOMS New Ticket When Only Single Location

We have only one location. When creating a work order request from the dashboard (at least as an admin) by clicking on "Add Work Order", the location field is auto-populated with our single location's name. However, when using the pubic portal to create a request, one must select the location from a drop-down field even though there is only a single field value to choose.

Please consider auto-populating the location in the public portal when an organization has a single location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Services - Allow a Quantity On Hand ability similar to that of Resources

PROBLEM – With Services, eSpace assumes only one on hand for each item. There is no ability to select the same service for multiple overlapping events.

SUGGESTION: While I think assuming one is a good default, how about adding a checkbox to Ignore Quantities so users can add, for example, a “Personnel – Audio Technician” that can be selected by multiple events?

EXAMPLE: While we have two audio technicians, officially, we can pull other staff or volunteers as needed, so strictly maintaining a quantity is pointless. Having a Service which can be selected for two or more events that overlap…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Resources - Change behavior of an unchecked "Inventory Resource "box

PROBLEM: When creating a resource, two options for Inventoried Resource are to maintain a quantity on hand or to not maintain a quantity on hand. If you leave the box unchecked so as to ignore quantities, the system's behavior is to assume there is only one, so the net effect is to maintain a quantity of "1" rather than to ignore quantities.

SUGGESTION: Fix the coding so that if the checkbox is left blank, eSpace completely ignores quantifies, and the resource can be selected for multiple overlapping events.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. User Defined Fields -- Allow Ordering on WOMS Portal

It would be helpful to be able to change the order in which UDF appear on the WOMS public portal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. User Defined Fields: Allow all field types

It would be very helpful to have drop downs, text, text box, yes/no radio buttons, etc in user defined fields. It would also be great to specify a field size other than the default 25 character limit.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Revert to Draft - add this button to all details screens

The Revert to Draft button is visible on the Details page of an event IF an event is approved, but not visible if the event is partially approved or pending pre-approval.

I would like to suggest that the Revert to Draft button be available on every Details page instead of just the details screen of events the are approved.

Why? Because sometimes people want the time and room of their event approved, but don't yet have all the details. It would be handy to be able to easily revert to draft an event that has been through preapproval but doesn't…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Expand display area for service category when Creating New Scheduled Maintenance Item

When creating a new schedule maintenance record, the field displaying Service Category appears to be about 15 characters wide. If that could be about 50 wide, it would greatly improve readability when using longer service category names.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Overriding HVAC

I would love to see an added feature to the "Override HVAC". When blocking groups of rooms for a large event, there are some rooms that will not be used during certain times of the event. I would like to be able to select certain rooms to override the HVAC so I am not overriding all rooms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Emailed Daily Report

I am looking for a way to send out a daily report of events to all staff through eSPACE. Currently, I save an excel or PDF copy to my desktop and send from my Outlook. I would like to skip that step and send straight from eSPACE. Also, I send reports on the delayed feature from Outlook for weekends.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories