Work Order Management

1. Filter by Private Event

There is an option to filter calendar events by "Only Public." There should also be a way to filter for "Only Private" events as well. There should also be a visual indication on the calendar what is a Private event.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When adding an inventory item stock to a work order is there a way to choose a location other than the location that the work order is for?

I want to add stock items to a work order regardless of what location the item is stocked in.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Edit ticket confirmation receipt screen/ email.

We would love the capability to edit the ticket confirmation screen and the confirmation email. Please look into if this option is feasible.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update event time without deleting registrants.

I recently had to change the time for an event with current registrations.
    In order to do that I had to delete the registrants and then change the time. Can we correct this so registrants are not required to be deleted. This causes confusion for the registrants.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Scheduled Report Timeframe

Currently when scheduling a report using Simple Dates, there are options for Next Week & Next Month. We could use an option for "Next 2/3/4 Weeks". Similarly, we could use an option for "Next Month" meaning Feb 17-Mar 17 instead of the current Mar 1-31.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Do you have any plans to develop janitorial cleaning software?

I'm looking for janitorial cleaning software, but most of it is designed for commercial cleaning companies. Since we have all the spaces entered in the system anyway it seems like it wouldn't be hard to develop a program where we can assign cleaning duties and keep track of what's been cleaned etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PM-Walkthrough Interactive Checklist

This may be a bit of a heavy lift, but the resulting product could be great. Our organization is currently using stand-alone in-house checklists to complete PM walkthroughs/inspections on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly bases.

I am proposing a feature in eSpace where users can create PM checklists that are interactive (could be completed on a tablet), can trigger work order creation, and produce a report.

Example: Checklist with a customizable "Task" column, 3 checkbox columns (e.g., "Good", "Needs Attention", and "N/A"), and a "Create Work Order" button. Would also be nice to organize tasks by it's related Service…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change category in a schedule

Would like the ability to change a category of a schedule within an event. Example: worship is an event, but a schedule was added for 4th Grade Apostles Creed that children's ministry would like to show up under their category. Right now, all events and schedules have to be listed under the same category.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to turn off notifications for your OWN comments on Conversations

It would be really nice if you could turn off the email notification for your own comments of a conversation. If I go through and make a bunch of comments on work orders, I dont really need an email for each comment letting ME know that I commented. I really only need to know when someone else comments.

This probably really only is a nuisance to and admin or a WOM. that might need to make a lot of comments. If I respond to 20 work order comments from other people, I get 20 new emails telling me that I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to remove/hide items on the set up report such as Event ID, Schedule ID, owner, etc

There are items on the set up report that my guys just don't care about or need to know and they just take up space. I would like to be able to remove those lines from the report.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Work orders stay in "My Department" even if a member of the department picks it up or assigns it to an individual user.

When I want to keep track of my departments work orders I would like to have all work orders stay in "My department" and have who it is assigned to in a category. Currently when the work order is assigned to someone it disappears from the "My Department" work orders.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Location Search Bar for Work Order Forms

My idea is to add a search bar to the "locations" area when submitting work orders. This is in addition to the drop down menu.

It would be a whole lot easier on mobile too, my team as fat fingers..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Configurations selection should add the resources to the reservation

We have several configurations that are possible in each of our rooms. When a user selects their configuration, in order for the equipment to come out of inventory they also have to add the resources that are part of that configuration. We should be able to set the resources that are part of each configuration and have them auto added once the configuration is selected.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Assign Category to an Approval Area

We would like to use an approval area for certain ministry categories to make sure that they are taking into account other scheduling and that the overall event calendar is well-balanced.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More robust occurance scheduling

For example, be able to schedule an event for the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. work order status choice that states under review

We would like to have an Under Review work order status or under discussion. We want the requestor to know where in the process the work order is, currently we have to just leave the work order unapproved and unassigned which can last a very long time currently.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Overlay Work Order Calendar with Event Scheduler

Requesting a toggle button to see work order calendar in event scheduler.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Image button to normal event details tab after clicking public?

Would it be possible for a normal event that is not an announcement to have the insert image button? I had to use a html code to be able to embed an image on the normal event after clicking public and using the source code button to do so.

I am not sure if there are any other users having the same issue but if an event is asking to be shown on the public calendar it would be helpful for that button because most of the time these events have images/ads that they would like to insert to promote…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can there be a way to hide times from events on web calendar?

Can there be a way to be given an option on the public calendar to hide times that are attached to events on the web calendar? When there is no option to not show the time the calendar at a glance on the monthly view looks way too busy.

I am hoping to just show the event name because if they are interested they will click on the title and all the information will be on the next detail screen after clicking to find out the space, time, etc...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to turn off or hide fields in the equipment list

I would like to have the ability to "turn off" or "Hide" certain fields in my equipment list when they don't apply. Such as "Date In Service Start", "Date in Service End", and the "Warrant" fields. and just show those which do apply such as my "User Defined Fields".
    i.e. for "Vehicles", I created "Vin #", "License #", etc.
    Thanks,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories