Work Order Management

1. Automatically Adding All Department Members to a New Conversation

It would be helpful to have an option that would allow everyone in a department to automatically be added to a "Conversation" on a work order assigned to that department as soon as that conversation is created. This would save time on having to manually add everyone in the department to each new conversation, and allow for us to receive email notifications sooner as well as be able to participate in the conversation immediately.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Overriding HVAC

I would love to see an added feature to the "Override HVAC". When blocking groups of rooms for a large event, there are some rooms that will not be used during certain times of the event. I would like to be able to select certain rooms to override the HVAC so I am not overriding all rooms.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Emailed Daily Report

I am looking for a way to send out a daily report of events to all staff through eSPACE. Currently, I save an excel or PDF copy to my desktop and send from my Outlook. I would like to skip that step and send straight from eSPACE. Also, I send reports on the delayed feature from Outlook for weekends.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Map of Facilities on Work Order Creation

When creating a work order, can we have a section that would not only have the spaces you can choose but a spot to see a map of the facility you're choosing spaces for? It would be nice to know EXACTLY which space I saw the issue/problem in. I feel like it would cause less confusion in trying to explain which bathroom it was that you saw the towel dispenser out of paper towels, etc. I created a file for our staff to see this information, but I don't want them to have to go outside of eSPACE to see…

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When creating a user defined field, allow it to be flagged as a required field

We sometimes need to collect info from our users on the public WO request form. Currently the only way to require entry is through form builder. If we only need one or two pieces of info, a required custom field would be super helpful. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Requestor column to "My Workorder Dashbaord"

When having 20+ work order tickets at once it would be helpful to have the name of the person who requested as one of the columns on "My assigned work orders" dashboard." Opening each ticket is tedious and hard to organize.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Being able to print a ticket from the registration list

We live in a retiree community so many people do not have printers or their printers are just not working. We are having them send their email confirmation to us and we print the tickets for them, however even that has been difficult trying to show them how to find their confirmation. It would be easy if we could print/reprint tickets from the registration list.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Put a search bar in the registration list so you can easily find someone's name

We currently are not using scanners so when people call and say they registered 6 times or they need their registration deleted, we have to search all 650 names in order to find their's. It would be great if we could search by name in the registration list for ticets

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Calendar Filter

It would work well for us to be able to filter by "Event Owner" when employees change and new employee needs access to all their scheduled events

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. All events in a work order end up in the "history" tab

It would be nice if all events (comments, conversations, time, etc...) that happen in a ticket, end up in history. It's handy being able to see everything that's happened with a work order in one spot. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Event Summary improvements

I think the event summary that is available for email could use some improving. It currently appears too bulky and confusing to read from outside organization's perspective. We send these summaries to rental groups and meeting organizers and I really think it could be simplified and condensed to still provide all the necessary information but just not in the current format. Thank you for the consideration

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Event Schedule & WOM modules need different colored themes

Event Schedule & WOM modules need different colored themes.

I often flip back and forth between both modules and everything looks the same!... it takes a few seconds for me to figure out which module Im on :)

It would be cool if header/sidebar was a different color so you could QUICKLY realize which module you are on.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a generate work order button to Scheduled Maintenance PMs

When viewing the list of Scheduled Maintenance PMs it would be helpful to have a button that will force it to generate an upcoming work order. Example: I have an annual PM for elevator inspection that is scheduled to occur next week but the tech came a week early. I would like to be able to force the PM to create the work order so that I can have it completed now and not have to wait a week to fill it out.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. when entering an event with a conflict- tell me in the pop up WHEN the conflict is, not just which event.

If I'm scheduling a meeting with a conflict, it would be helpful to see when the conflicting reservation is (time wise)- that way I know if I can just scoot my meeting back an hour it would be fine, and I don't have to go into another window to view the details on another reservation.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is there a way when using conversations to see on the top who has been chosen to be a part of the convo?

We are using the conversations tab and wanted to know if there was a way to add a feature to indicate who has been added to the convo on the top of the chat. Or is there a way for us to find out who is in the convo somewhere else?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to require a resource be selected in items

It would be nice to have the option to require a resource to be selected for each event. People are skipping this and the crew doesn't know what to do.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to run a report that generates a list of changes made to existing and recurring events.

I can run a report that shows all the new events that have been added to the software, but it doesn't catch any already existing events or specific occurrences of recurring events that have been changed. We have weekly meetings with ministry staff and our maintenance crew and as part of my agenda, I need a list of new events that we have approved AND any changes that have been made to events that are coming up.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Under Work Order Management - would like to see more detail on the printed version of WO (add tasks or General Comments)

Under Work Order Management - for the print copy of WO, like to see more detail on the printed version of WO (please add tasks or General Comments). Only visible sections are "Description of Work" and "Notes" (not even sure where this Notes section is coming from in the work order.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Require reason when updating event

After an event has been submitted, we would like to require an explanation for the event changes.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base