Work Order Management

1. Resize columns in dashboard displays

I want to adjust the width of individual columns. Some have little data and should be narrower. Some have much data and should be wider.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have a question.

I am trying to change my event to virtual but it doesn't let me update it until I submit the Zoom link for the event. For this monthly event, the link will change every time so how do I get around creating this every month?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Life Cycle Calculator Report/View Detailed calendar

I would like to have a view that is exportable that explodes the Summary view in to the detail lines by year.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add descriptive text line to request categories

We are having difficulties with users submitting work orders and event requests with all spaces selected instead of narrowing down the spaces with the "+". I believe if we were able to have a text line in each area that we can describe what we are asking the user to do would fix this reoccurring issue in work orders and event requests.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Assign multiple departments to a work order

In our organization we have some items that are handled by different departments. We would like to have the option to assign a single work order to multiple departments so that it is covered. Currently we are having to duplicate work orders and send to each department which slows down communication.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add output DATE option in reports

add DATE as an option in reports for printing. Currently only NOPAGE BREAK & EVENT as options when printing. Need to sort also by DATE. This feature is available on legacy however in legacy NO RESOURCE NOTES PRINT????

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Link to Event Report on page for Event Details. So I don't have to copy the event info to put into report setup.

While looking a event details it would be convenient to have a button to click the carries the event info over to the Event Setup Report Section so I can then print out event setup details for staff.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show Virtual on public calendar.

When a meeting is virtual, have the word Virtual show up in red on the public calendar like it does on the internal calendar.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to choose / combi which Fields and Forms are included in Reports - Event Setup Report vs. Print Summary vs. our Custom AV Needs form

Each way of running this reports from an Event Summary includes different forms and fields from the event details - and none of them include all the relevant needed data from an AV Manager Scheduler perspective.

In a desire to reduce the need to copy/paste/combine all this data into a calendar or other database, would like the ability to set which data are included.

Event Setup Report - includes spaces, services, does NOT include Category, does NOT include schedule or date occurrences, does NOT include Event Items.

Print Summary button - includes category, includes schedule occurrences, does NOT include Form…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Filter Active Users

We have many users that are no longer active but we would like to retain their information on how they were set up in case they return to work for us or another person fills that roll. It would be nice to be able to filter active users and non-active users from the users list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Removal of Requirement for Offsite/Virtual

Remove the location and link requirement for offsite/virtual. Often times we put events on the calendar far in advance from having a link created. So now we have to do a work around and aren't utilizing it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A tool to make the same change to multiple resources or spaces at the same time.

For example. Being able to setup the space restrictions you want and apply it to multiple resources all at once. This wood save hours of setup time. Hopefully this makes sense.
    This tool could be setup to doing apply the same setting to several places at the same time. Not to just space restrictions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Email notification for Deleted event

Can you add "spaces" to the email notification when an event is deleted? Currently it only shows the name of the event, date and time and if the event is in an area for a sub-admin who oversees several approval areas, they might not know what space is deleted. Our HVAC guys are notified for a deleted event but are uncertain of the space. espace is not currently tied into our HVAC system.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Schedule event at a specific time & not necessarily days/hours/weeks prior to event.

I would like for all of our service registrations to open at 8 AM 6 days prior to all of the schedules in one event. Currently, they are opening exactly 6 days prior to the event at the start time of the event. So my Sunday morning and evening events are opened at staggered times each week.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Text Box Space on the Dashboard screen

Would be nice to have a space to type announcements/alerts at the top of the dashboard screen. This would be a great space to utilize when we need to keep reminders in front of eSpace users. Thank You.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow changing default dashboard to be FaciltyEspace instead of Event scheduler

I'm primarily interested in FacilityEspace data instead of Event Scheduler data. But alas, there's no apparent way to change my default module to be FacilityEspace.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have an admins ability to over-ride an availablility schedule.

If an availabilty schedule is set for a room, can an admin have the ability to over-ride that schedule to allow a one-time event to be booked in that space. Case in point, we have a school which has a media center. Normally, that room is unavailble for use to the public during school hours. But 2 times per year, a book fair is scheduled for that space and it needs set up instructions for that space. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Inventory Request Item Report - Add Cost per Item and Date Ordered

Inventory Request Item Report to include
    item number, Item Name, Destination Location, Source Location, Requestor, unit cost, total cost, qty, date

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add event editors in bulk

It would save a ton of time if we could add event editors in bulk, especially when new employees step into a certain roll that requires them to have access to an entire category.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have the "start work" button record time worked.

The new way to add time into the WOMS where you have to have someone's hourly rate input on the user is frustrating. As well the way to get to all of that is not user friendly. It would be great when you hit the "Start work" button on the work order that it automatically starts the timer. As people are often prone to forget having it manually enterable is still good. And as some forget to hit stop when the move on to something else having a confirmation of time worked when you hit complete would be good too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base