Work Order Management

1. Tie max limit event registration to ticketing ticket quantity instead of number of registrants.

We are planning on using the event registration ticketing module when we start to hold limited services on May 31. But currently, the max limit is tied to registrants instead of ticket quantity. In other words, a family of 5 is going to have to register 5 different times to attend a service. It would be helpful to have the max limits tied to the ticket quantity as We'd like to make this already unusual process as easy as possible for our folks.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize columns on Work Order Dashboard.

It would be nice to add a column for Service Categories on the Work Order Dashboard and/or the ability to add or delete columns to further customize the dashboard..

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ticket Creator needs a way to reopen a closed ticket if their expectations weren't met.

I was testing WOMS to see if the end user who originally created the ticket had the ability to reopen a completed closed ticket. Our current ticketing system allows the end user to reply to the "ticket closed" email. If we didn't accomplish what they were asking then a reply would auto re-opens the ticket. Don't tell anyone, but sometimes IT makes mistakes. If you reply to the "ticket closed" email in WOMS it immediately kicks back as undelivered. This would force the person to create another whole new ticket for the same problem. Not the best end user experience…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Filter Calendar by Event Owner in calendar view

I would like to filter the calendar view by event owner. This would be helpful to see events in the month format rather than in a report. It would also be a very quick way to see what one or more people in a department have put on for the month.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Run report without offsite or virtual events showing up.

It would be nice to exclude offsite or virtual events from reports. I know you can run a Space Usage Report, but it doesn't include the details of the event (set-up, etc.).

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Event Details - tab contents need to be viewable by ALL users

At this time, only the created-by person and admins have the permissions to see this tab. Other users need to be able to see the contents of this tab, such as the event description and/or public notes. All info on this tab is needed to be seen by all users, especially sub approvers. Thanks, NPCC

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Link to Event Report on page for Event Details. So I don't have to copy the event info to put into report setup.

While looking a event details it would be convenient to have a button to click the carries the event info over to the Event Setup Report Section so I can then print out event setup details for staff.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Registration Autoreponse

Would love to be able to set up an autoresponse message when someone registers (where we can type it in ourselves what we want it to say).

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Show Virtual on public calendar.

When a meeting is virtual, have the word Virtual show up in red on the public calendar like it does on the internal calendar.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Assigning an external vendor to a work order... but NO automatic email or notification.

The option to be able to assign an external vendor to a work order but have it NOT automatically send them an email or notification.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Event List Report suggestion

When printing an Event List report. Allow an overnight event or multiple day event to appear on each day, so it doesn't look like it is a one day event.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Lock out a request for services within a timeframe of the event

When ministries request services like childcare or security, we need to plan ahead. We need to be able to prevent them from requesting services within a timeframe (i.e. 30 days advance notice) so the event requires proper planning.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make hours of completion optional.

We have tasks that we do not care how long it takes to complete. We just want to know that the task was completed. I now have to make 5 extra clicks that used to only take me 1 click.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tracking changes

Tracking changes of Time/Date would be helpful. We can currently see the details of room changes but cannot see the details of a time or date change of an event. For example if an event changed from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm, it would be helpful to know when that specific time change happened and by whom. Currently we can only see that a time change happened but not from what time to what time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Home Page

Why not have "take me to my calendar" as an option on the home page instead of just "take me to my dashboard"? Most of the time, the calendar is my first stop, not my dashboard.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Neither, Offsite, Virtual

Currently, an event can be ONE of the option neither, offsite, virtual. As we are returning to on campus, we have discovered the need for a hybrid events due to limited numbers of people who can be in-person. I have several events that will be both neither AND virtual. Would like to be able to have one event that would allow more than one selection.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Is there a way that when we refresh the calendar page to see newly submitted events, we can still maintain the filters already in place?

Is there a way that when we refresh the calendar page to see newly submitted events, we can still maintain the filters already in place?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. scheduled work orders

I would like to be able to change the priority color on scheduled work orders to match Urgent, High, Medium, and low priorities for normal work orders or be able to at least mark scheduled work orders with priorities so that my staff will understand their urgency.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "Setup Complete" Indicator

Our custodial setup team uses a tablet to view setups. It would be awesome if there was a way that the custodian could indicate on the Event Setup page that the room setup has been completed. Either by selecting a button at the bottom of the page that says "Setup Complete" and/or by a button beside EVENT SETUP under the EVENTS Dashboard tab. This would help with the times that someone needs to make a change to an upcoming event that has already been set or if someone is needing access to the room to decorate, etc. It would also…

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base