Work Order Management

1. Option to disable a user's ability to delete an event and have a cancellation go through the approval process.

Would like to have the option to disable a regular user's ability to delete an event. Likewise, if they cancel the event and provide the cancellation reason, the cancellation should follow the same process as the event creation approval process so that all the parties involved know that the event was cancelled.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Logging out on mobile app

Anyone else have trouble logging out of the mobile app? After I log out, the app stays up and open. I have to restart my phone to get it to close and get off my screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mobile app capability to view description of events.

Mobile app for both Android & iPhone, users, as well as, sub-admins & admins all need capability to see description of event. Also, push notifications when approved events are updated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base