Work Order Management

1. Allow the eSpace mobile app to access the consumables file to better track inventory.

It would be helpful for our Facilities team to be able to access the consumables file from the app as they complete a work order or PM. Having to backtrack across a large campus or building to your desk to note you've just used six furnace filters is cumbersome and insures inventory will never truly be kept up-to-date. Having the capacity to make that change to the consumables inventory as you go gives a real-time picture of what's left or what needs to be ordered.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile App for calendar

I'd love to see a mobile app for the calendar, or allow the ability to sync with google calendars, which has a mobile application. My facilities team often needs to know detailed info about an event when they are not near a computer, only their tablets.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mobile app - equipment

So, I have some questions regarding equipment. How do app users (admins/techs) interact with equipment in WOs? I've attached pieces of equipment to some work orders but they don't do anything in the mobile app or web app. I can't click on it and have info at my finger tips (ex. filter types/sizes, circuit info, VFD info, user-defined). It would be awesome if that info were available by clicking on the piece of equipment. Kind of like how selecting the comments icon takes me to the comments page.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  2 comments  ·  mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base