Work Order Management

1. Customize columns on Work Order Dashboard.

It would be nice to add a column for Service Categories on the Work Order Dashboard and/or the ability to add or delete columns to further customize the dashboard..

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Neither, Offsite, Virtual

Currently, an event can be ONE of the option neither, offsite, virtual. As we are returning to on campus, we have discovered the need for a hybrid events due to limited numbers of people who can be in-person. I have several events that will be both neither AND virtual. Would like to be able to have one event that would allow more than one selection.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ticket Creator needs a way to reopen a closed ticket if their expectations weren't met.

I was testing WOMS to see if the end user who originally created the ticket had the ability to reopen a completed closed ticket. Our current ticketing system allows the end user to reply to the "ticket closed" email. If we didn't accomplish what they were asking then a reply would auto re-opens the ticket. Don't tell anyone, but sometimes IT makes mistakes. If you reply to the "ticket closed" email in WOMS it immediately kicks back as undelivered. This would force the person to create another whole new ticket for the same problem. Not the best end user experience…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "edit event name in Recurrence"

Ability to EDIT Event Name & Public Notes in a recurring event (multiple occurrences, recurrence)

Example: Awana meets every week. Some nights are special nights Crazy Hair Night. Would love to be able to edit specific night in the recurring event to say Awana: Crazy Hair Night and add special notes in regards to the special night.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filter Calendar by Event Owner in calendar view

I would like to filter the calendar view by event owner. This would be helpful to see events in the month format rather than in a report. It would also be a very quick way to see what one or more people in a department have put on for the month.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow to change the wording "Number of Tickets" to "Number of Guest"

We will use eSpace to capture registration for worship services we would like to change the wording form the word "tickets" to "guest" because we will not be issuing tickets for the registration and we don't want to confuse anyone by thinking they need a ticket for service.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Customizable Public Calendar (CSS)

The current public calendar is a bit dated. It would be great to have a design refresh that specifically allows for custom CSS. i.e. the ability to match the public calendar styling to our website.

Currently, the way CSS and classes are implement, it's impossible to override the default styles from eSpace. For example... removing the shading on day/month/agenda buttons.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Integration with MS Teams (and Zoom); when choosing virtual have the popup option to click to Teams (or Zoom) to create the virtual meeting

When creating a virtual event, give a pop up option to go to Teams or Zoom to create/retrieve the meeting link.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Run report without offsite or virtual events showing up.

It would be nice to exclude offsite or virtual events from reports. I know you can run a Space Usage Report, but it doesn't include the details of the event (set-up, etc.).

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Event Details - tab contents need to be viewable by ALL users

At this time, only the created-by person and admins have the permissions to see this tab. Other users need to be able to see the contents of this tab, such as the event description and/or public notes. All info on this tab is needed to be seen by all users, especially sub approvers. Thanks, NPCC

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I have a question.

I am trying to change my event to virtual but it doesn't let me update it until I submit the Zoom link for the event. For this monthly event, the link will change every time so how do I get around creating this every month?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Assign multiple departments to a work order

In our organization we have some items that are handled by different departments. We would like to have the option to assign a single work order to multiple departments so that it is covered. Currently we are having to duplicate work orders and send to each department which slows down communication.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Link to Event Report on page for Event Details. So I don't have to copy the event info to put into report setup.

While looking a event details it would be convenient to have a button to click the carries the event info over to the Event Setup Report Section so I can then print out event setup details for staff.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Removal of Requirement for Offsite/Virtual

Remove the location and link requirement for offsite/virtual. Often times we put events on the calendar far in advance from having a link created. So now we have to do a work around and aren't utilizing it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add event editors in bulk

It would save a ton of time if we could add event editors in bulk, especially when new employees step into a certain roll that requires them to have access to an entire category.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Values/Cost to Inventory Email Notification

It would be fantastic if Values/Cost could be added to Email notification. For us, this email notification is basically an invoice. If you could add two columns with a final total that would be great.

Example:
    Item: Candy Bar
    Quantity: 5
    Unit Cost: $1.00
    Total cost: $5.00

At the bottom of the Email Notification, you would have the final total cost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have the "start work" button record time worked.

The new way to add time into the WOMS where you have to have someone's hourly rate input on the user is frustrating. As well the way to get to all of that is not user friendly. It would be great when you hit the "Start work" button on the work order that it automatically starts the timer. As people are often prone to forget having it manually enterable is still good. And as some forget to hit stop when the move on to something else having a confirmation of time worked when you hit complete would be good too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Work Performed / History

It would be nice to have a tab to input what work was performed / completed. Currently, if we use the general comments section this data can be easily deleted. This should be a linear timeline much like the history or conversation tab.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. External Vendors

Would like to be able to add all external vendors without the vendors receiving an email. I would like to use espace as a data base for vendors but not necessarily have them receive work orders.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Work Order Management

Categories