Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to run a report that generates a list of changes made to existing and recurring events.

I can run a report that shows all the new events that have been added to the software, but it doesn't catch any already existing events or specific occurrences of recurring events that have been changed. We have weekly meetings with ministry staff and our maintenance crew and as part of my agenda, I need a list of new events that we have approved AND any changes that have been made to events that are coming up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Event Request

In Event Request builder, we need a set up day option. We only have a set up time option. We have events that are set up the day before.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be great if we could filter the calendar and the filter would stay in place after logging out.

Currently we can filter a calendar and the filter will stay in place while in the system, however once I log out, the filter is automatically cleared.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can we please get "schedule" added to the Space Usage Report...and/or Set Up Notes on the Event List.

We really need these two things on the same report, doesn't matter which one. When I create set up sheets for our facilities staff, I have to manually change the Event name to the Schedule name...more importantly, if I'm out and someone pulls the report on my behalf confusion and frustration always follow!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Report Builder - Include date event was updated

I would like to have the option to build a report with the date an event was updated or modified. This would give me the ability to see what events have changed since my previous report. If I have last minute changes to resources/services, I could run a report that shows only the event that have changed. This would also give the ability to build a report that includes events that have been created and/or updated since a specific date.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Is it possible to add a column to the item grid for resources to show the Quantity on Hand for inventoried resources?

Right now when you are working in basic settings on resources, you cannot see how many of each item you have on hand unless you click the edit button for that specific item. It would be nice to have that number visible on the item grid so I can quickly see which items I need to update.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Space Scheduler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to change ALL User Location Permissions at Once.

As our campuses expand and we add buildings or locations, I have to manually change each users permissions and we have a staff of over 100 so it is very time-consuming. Please add options to change ALL user's permissions at one time. :)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Space scheduler filter not working with hierarchy

I have my rooms set up as a hierarchical based on building. When I try to use the Filter Scheduler and select rooms in multiple buildings, only rooms from a single building show up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Space Scheduler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. List of emails to be notified upon approval

Add option for this feature with all final approved events as well as cancellation (currently this option exists for cancellation only)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remember expanded groups when changing day

Space Scheduler should remember which groups in the tree are expanded when moving between days. Currently they are either all expanded or all closed after changing the day.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow users to create conflicting events for only specified spaces

It would be nice if you could tell the system to allow conflicts only for specific spaces.

It should still show there are conflicts when scheduling an event but you could have the system set to not allow any conflicts except for certain spaces.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Public event request forms with recurring events & closures/conflicts

Make public request forms more intuitive for external groups when there are conflicts and/or closures set.

It an outside group tries to schedule a recurring event when there are closures set and/or conflicts there is not a system in place for them to remove those specific dates that conflict or are unavailable.

Guest should be able to adjust availability (rooms, dates) just like users can so that they can submit their recurring events while respecting the closures or conflicts that may exist.

The closures maybe the system should automatically remove those dates from their request and let them know that…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Auto-Notification options in settings for Admins to use to notify Event Owners of their upcoming event occurrence.

Please add "auto-notification" options under settings where system admins can create a rule where event owners will be notified X amount of days before their event happens so they can make final adjustments.
    We often create events and submit them 8+ months out and Users forget to make final updates to their events in eSpace due to the timing. This creates an issue for our set-up team or service providers. Ex- an admin assistant says 30 people will attend a dinner event but only 12 will be there. Our kitchen staff makes too much food and this could have been…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Minimize website upkeep: Allow us to link to a subset of events from our espace calendar

We would like a way to use a general ministry description on our website, that would have a permalink to espace that would lead to a filtered calendar with upcoming events for that ministry. The website could say for example, "“The quilting ministry is an opportunity to build community, engage in the art of quilting, and use this art to serve members of our community. Visit www.ualc.org/quilt for upcoming events” - with our website's link redirecting to a list of upcoming events for the quilt ministry from your public calendar. We currently have to manage each ministries events with detailed…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. library

The ability for all users to view the Document Library online. This will help with event pre-planning.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Keep the "Find a space" option in Condensed Navigation Mode

The "find a space" option completely disappears from the options on the left when we select condensed navigation mode. It would be helpful if it was available as a drop down or as a button elsewhere.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When copying an event, either "blank out" any attached forms or require resubmission of the form

We use custom forms attached to specific services/approval areas so when the event requester selects a particular service the form is required to be completed.

When an event is copied, the form is copied "completed" so the requester isn't alerted to fill it out again or even check it.

I'd like to request that either the forms are "blanked out" when the event is copied or, and probably better, keep the form info but require the person to open and resubmit it. Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base