Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have different buffers depending on the room

The preset buffer option is great except that some rooms that are large need longer setup times than small rooms. It would be nice to change the setup/teardown buffer to be different for each room or location.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cancellation email notification

Add a notification email for all event cancellations that can include other emails set at an administrator level. This would be for when inclement weather hits and events are canceled, a notification is automatically generated to all those associated with the event in eSpace, but also emails like our Front Desk, Communications, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can the notifications log keep notifications that were sent prior to an event being deleted

I had a reason to look at all my notifications (someone deleted an event) and the notification about the event deleted displayed, but not any of the notifications that happened regarding the event before it was deleted.

I am requesting that the "My Notifications" log keep all my notifications, even the ones that happened prior to the event being deleted.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. location code - Name of Event

When looking in an event, not every tab indicates which location you are looking at. It would be nice to have the event code list before the name on the title bar. It would read something like.
    SC - Spiritual Gifts Class (Pending Pre-Approval) (Pre-Approve) (Decline)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. View set up information for selected spaces for the event prior to and after your event

It would be so helpful if the events using the same spaces as the reservation you're working on were listed so that people can determine if the way the room will already be set would work their meeting or if they really do need to submit a request for a set up change. Sometimes we flip the set up in a room 3-4 times a day, but if we ask the contact person, they're usually okay with using a different set up...they just have no way of knowing that.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. set default sort for the pending pre-approval dashboard by date

Hi, I believe the default sort for the pre-approval dashboard is event ID, but for us it would be really handy to have the default sort (or let me permanently select the default) to be by Event Date... Thanks!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create the opposite of a closure

Our church also runs a school so during the school year I don't allow the rooms to be booked until after 5pm but in the summer they are available. It would be nice to setup a temporary schedule that is only effective for a certain period of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Copying Events in Multiple Locations

Having multiple locations, we sometimes have the same event across all of them. It would be nice to be able to copy events from location to location.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Move the schedule name just below the event name on the details tab.

When people are editing a schedule, they're getting confused thinking they're making a change to the event because that's what's just above the date/time section. Moving the schedule name/description up to the top would make it a little more intuitively obvious that you're in the right place!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. External Authentication

I would like for our staff to not need to manage another password. If eSpace could integrate with our church management system (Ministry Platform) via OAuth or with our Active Directory via SAML (Active Directory Federation Services), that would be GREAT!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Outlook - Availability/Reserving Conference Rooms in eSPACE

We would like to link administrative conference rooms to Outlook so that they can be booked automatically in eSPACE when the the location is selected in Outlook. This should also show if the conference room is available when selecting a location in Outlook.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Prevent people from scheduling to far in advance

We have some people who try to schedule their event way to far out (like a year in advance). I would like the option to limit how far out they can schedule so people will stop scheduling an event that they forget about and then never happens.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Searching for events by a partial name

When searching for the name of an event, is there anyway the search criteria will populate all events by a partial name? For instance: We have events for CAK Mom's Bible study, Homeschool at CAK, CAK graduation, etc...If I typed CAK allow it to populate all events with CAK in the name.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow sub admin to submit work order for existing event

Allow a sub admin to submit a work order for the area they are sub admin over .... Currently the event requestor can only add a work order but a sub admin may want to schedule a task to be done prior to the event and the sub admin should be able to create the work order and not depend on the event owner to submit the work order.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Event modification emails

These emails should say WHAT has been modified instead of just providing a link that makes me go to the HISTORY of the event to see what's been changed. Thank you!!

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Block users from making changes to an event within a certain timeframe

For example, no changes can be made to an event within 7 days of the scheduled event. Admins can make changes, if necessary.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Visual indicator of available SPACES on Spaces screen when creating a new event.

Using the date and time information already entered at the creation of a new event, it would handy to have the available spaces on the SPACES screen "highlighted" in a bold green - as in good to go.

This would reduce the number of steps in creating the event before there is an actual conflict. Secondly, if you have a multiple spaces that are served by the same HVAC unit, it would allow you select a space that already has the HVAC on rather than a space that would turn on another HVAC unit. (I have the HVAC unit #…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Multiple Approval Areas for Items

Need ability to assign multiple Approval Areas to a Space / Resource / Service. Our Housekeeping Team needs to approve all setup configurations for spaces AND education departments need to approve spaces in their respective areas. So at least two approvals for the same space in that example.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Auto reporting (same time each day)

Delivered through email to admin or other managerial staff.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base