Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Export File in CSV Format for Compatibility With Other Applications

A CSV File Export option - currently it is necessary to open the excel file and use Save AS to make compatible a file compatible with other applications.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to run a report that generates a list of changes made to existing and recurring events.

I can run a report that shows all the new events that have been added to the software, but it doesn't catch any already existing events or specific occurrences of recurring events that have been changed. We have weekly meetings with ministry staff and our maintenance crew and as part of my agenda, I need a list of new events that we have approved AND any changes that have been made to events that are coming up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can we please get "schedule" added to the Space Usage Report...and/or Set Up Notes on the Event List.

We really need these two things on the same report, doesn't matter which one. When I create set up sheets for our facilities staff, I have to manually change the Event name to the Schedule name...more importantly, if I'm out and someone pulls the report on my behalf confusion and frustration always follow!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Report Builder - Include date event was updated

I would like to have the option to build a report with the date an event was updated or modified. This would give me the ability to see what events have changed since my previous report. If I have last minute changes to resources/services, I could run a report that shows only the event that have changed. This would also give the ability to build a report that includes events that have been created and/or updated since a specific date.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Report exclusion option

Option in reports to select an item/resource/service to exclude from the report. So if I want a report on all resources except for the one I would select.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base