Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Summer/Winter mode for FACILITeSPACE setpoints

I have about 60 thermostats that control temperature in a couple of hundred rooms. Certain rooms require different setpoints based on personal preference, age of occupants, number of occupants, etc. As we transition between seasons it becomes necessary to adjust setpoints warmer in winter and cooler in summer to keep everyone happy. Currently, this is somewhat difficult as I have to keep track of everyone's seasonal preferences and enter manually twice a year. A Summer/Winter mode in FACILITeSPACE that remembers those preferences would be great.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We would like an integration with Basecamp.

Our Worship & Arts team uses Basecamp extensively. They would love if there could be an integration between Basecamp and eSpace so that events scheduled in Basecamp could have staff assignments, notes, etc. in Basecamp.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Filter button is broken in the app on the Event setup view for Android

When using the app, i'd like to be able to filter on the event list view, but the filter button doesn't respond.

Thanks for your consideration!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have one button to approve an entire occurrence

It would be nice for each occurrence to have an approval button so that I can approve an entire occurrence (not each resource/space/service one at a time) without approving multiple occurrences.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Admin Email Reduction

I would like a notification option to NOT notify me when I have submitted and/or approved an event. I am an admin and do most of that work here at our church. I do need emails when OTHER people in our organization submit things, but I don't need the emails telling me that I just did something. I already know that I am working in eSpace and that I am doing things.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Space Scheduler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. default setup time by space

There is a system wide setting Begin Setup buffer that makes you leave a certain amount of time between one event and the next.
    I propose that this setting can be overridden by a required setup time setting set on the individual spaces.
    The setting in the General settings would be used unless, the space had a specific different amount of time listed.
    THEN it would go with the time for the space that has the longest setup time selected.
    This is needed because for many of our rooms we need very little turn around time as very little setup…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Space Scheduler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. restrict resource quantity by space

I would like the ability in resources to list a inventoried resource once but restrict quantities by space.
    For example, if we have 5 wireless microphones but two of them can ONLY be used in the Sanctuary and the other 3 are portable. So, if I request the sanctuary I could request up to 5 mics, but in other rooms I could only request 3.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow a sub-admin to have pre-approval or final approval rights at one location, but not at all locations.

When a user needs to approve at one location, but only schedule at another, it gets very overwhelming and confusing to have events for both locations show up in their email notifications and dashboards. It would be great to be able to select pre-approve and final approve by location, not just to the person.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Space Scheduler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Internal Event Request Customization

It would be nice to have the ability to customize our internal event request form similar to the Public event request forms.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to open the .jpg image within the mobile app

The ability for my event crew to see the set-up diagram within the mobile app would save a tremendous amount of time. Right now the .jpg file is so tiny on a mobile device it is difficult to see the details of the diagram.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 3rd Party Automated Communication When Events are Approved

We have a k-12 school in our church building. We have teachers who teach 8-3:30 but then we often have church meetings in the classrooms at night and on the weekends. We would love to increase our communication with our teachers about what is happening in their rooms without making all 25+ teachers sub-admins. We would love for the software to do this automatically when an event is approved for a specific space, or send out a weekly report showing them next week's events, or whatever. Just some sort of automated process that no one has to maintain. This would…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Modify Page Break by event - keep with next

On the Event Setup report, sometimes an event is half on the bottom of one page and half at the top of the next page, and sometimes data is lost in the page break.

you can select to page break by event, however, that puts one event on each page, which seems wasteful.

i'm suggesting that a new break type is added which would push an event to the next page when it doesn't fit on the current page.

Thanks,

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Report printing pain - data is lost in printing

Sometimes there is data lost at the point between the bottom of one page, and the top of the next page. The only choices for page break on the Event Setup report is none or by event (which uses a lot of pages).

please fix the lost data if not breaking pages.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Event Setup Report, highlight dates so it is easier to see

The date of the event is hard to see on the report. Could the date of the event be in a higher position and more bold with a bigger font?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to turn off green pop-up confirmations

They interrupt the workflow and cover up useful areas of the screen — the "Add Event" button, for example. And they duplicate links and information that are already available on the same screen.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. During preapproval/final approval, ability to view all OTHER events happening at the same time

ServiceU has a great feature I'd love to see in eSPACE. When an event is in the approval process, at the bottom of the screen there is a list of ALL other events that are happening on campus 2 hours before the event through 2 hours after the event. (It defaults to 2 hours, but you can also reset it to however many hours you want.) This is SO helpful when I am trying to make sure I am not approving too many back-to-back events for our custodians to handle setup for. One thing that would make it even better…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Restrict a Space to a Specific User

We have a Ministry that reserves one space that can only be used by their specific group. It would be helpful to have a way to restrict this space so it can not be reserved by anyone other than the Ministry that reserves the space.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show what is not approved on the Dashboard for the event.

I would like to see what is holding up the events approval in the Dashboard. Currently I see that the events has not completed its approval process. I would like to see a check mark or something notating that this service category, location, or item is approved when I hover over the event without having to open up the event to look at the availability.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a "Do Not Allow Request unless X days out" option to General Settings

This option exists when creating an Event Request form, but it would be helpful on the "internal" side too. If possible, being able to tailor this to an item would be really useful as some Spaces/Resources/Services need a lead time, but most do not.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base