Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Edit occurrence name

I have a multi-occurrence event that takes place every Sunday morning called "Sunday Forum." I need to be able to edit individual "Sunday Forum" occurrences to include the name of the speaker or title of the lecture that day. I.e. "Sunday Forum - Bible Challenge" and the next week "Sunday Forum - Guest Speaker" or whatever. ServiceU (the antiquated program that we are trying to transition from) can do this very easily.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Registration Payments

I would like the option to be able to enter the amount paid when manually registering someone for an event. Right now it automatically shows the full amount that is due, even though no payment might have been made yet. I want to put them in as a "placeholder" without a payment, or as scholarshipped without it automatically entering the full amount, this messes up the balance when I run the report b/c it is not exact then.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Modify month calendar view to only show the month greater than "today"

On the Month view of the calendar, once the end of the month rolls around it's tedious to have to continually scroll to the end of the month.

I'd like to suggest that dates in the past are removed from view so that when it's March 25 I don't have to scroll through the previous three weeks of events OR make a setting or preference that allows one to pick this funcationality.

Thanks !!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option to schedule volunteers/staff to run events

I.e. be able to maintain a roster of people typically willing to help with events. When a new event comes up, roles are established and then all contacts are asked to agree to be scheduled to help work or serve during an event. This would be similar to Planning Center's Services module.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Event Set Up Report

When an event has a set up DATE prior to the actual event date, it does not display on the event set up report until the event date. For example, I have an event that is happening 3/7/19 at 8 a.m. The set up start date entered is 3/6/19 at 1 p.m. If I run the report for 3/6/19, it does not show on the report. It won't show until 3/7/19 and then we've missed the set up. Shouldn't the report logic run on the set up date rather than event date?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. App Events Setup Configuration

Within the app, I usually look at "Event List" and then click "Event Setup" to know how to setup for events. I like how each Space shows the configuration, but showing the image of the configuration would do a world of a difference in conveying to my set up team what is needed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. future occurrence edit within

In Settings->Advanced->General->Event Creation, we have a 48 hour buffer before an event occurres to keep Owners from editing their event (which is excellent might I say). BUT, for reoccurring events, if an Owner would like to make a change to a single future occurrence while in that 48 hour buffer, they are not able to. I believe they should be able to make edits of all occurrences besides the next occurring event.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. schedules

Include a warning message on the event details page to notify you that a change to a single schedule will affect the entire event, It appears you are editing one schedule, but in fact campus changes and the public details in particular affect the entire event. A warning should pop up asking if you really want to do that.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would like the Event List in the app to indicate offsite events

Currently there is no visual indicator in the Event list on the mobile app that an event is offsite. In order to tell it's offsite you need to click the Event Setup and look.

Since the Location and Rooms will show for an event on the Event List in the app, in the absence of those can you show "offsite"
    Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to run a report by a range. for example, run a report for events that are execting between X and Y number of people

Ability to run a report by a range. for example, run a report for events that are execting between X and Y number of people. This would eliminate the need to manipulate the data once it gets to excel.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Calendar Integration: When you add a Contact, it will push to their calendar and subsequently sync to their Outlook calendar

Calendar Integration: When you add a Contact to an event, it will push to their calendar and subsequently sync to their Outlook calendar.

Example: Project Manager A wants to invite PM B and PM C to a meeting. PM A creates the event in eSPACE, and adds PM B and PM C to the event. A notification is pushed to PM A, B and C. The event is created on each of their calendars within eSPACE.

As the calendar integrates with their online platform, specifically with Outlook, the calendar event will publish to the Outlook calendar of PM A, B…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Internal Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Separate Services from the initial event reqest form

We would like to separate initial event request/room reservation from the request for services(so that services cannot be approved without a prior event/room approval.)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Time Cushion for Resources or Services

Some of our Resources and Services require a time cushion between events...i.e. if the protective gym flooring is used for Event A, then there has to be a 2 hour cushion before another event can be in there to allow time to remove it. Could be useful for spaces as well...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Summer/Winter mode for FACILITeSPACE setpoints

I have about 60 thermostats that control temperature in a couple of hundred rooms. Certain rooms require different setpoints based on personal preference, age of occupants, number of occupants, etc. As we transition between seasons it becomes necessary to adjust setpoints warmer in winter and cooler in summer to keep everyone happy. Currently, this is somewhat difficult as I have to keep track of everyone's seasonal preferences and enter manually twice a year. A Summer/Winter mode in FACILITeSPACE that remembers those preferences would be great.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We would like an integration with Basecamp.

Our Worship & Arts team uses Basecamp extensively. They would love if there could be an integration between Basecamp and eSpace so that events scheduled in Basecamp could have staff assignments, notes, etc. in Basecamp.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Filter button is broken in the app on the Event setup view for Android

When using the app, i'd like to be able to filter on the event list view, but the filter button doesn't respond.

Thanks for your consideration!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Have one button to approve an entire occurrence

It would be nice for each occurrence to have an approval button so that I can approve an entire occurrence (not each resource/space/service one at a time) without approving multiple occurrences.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Admin Email Reduction

I would like a notification option to NOT notify me when I have submitted and/or approved an event. I am an admin and do most of that work here at our church. I do need emails when OTHER people in our organization submit things, but I don't need the emails telling me that I just did something. I already know that I am working in eSpace and that I am doing things.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Space Scheduler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. default setup time by space

There is a system wide setting Begin Setup buffer that makes you leave a certain amount of time between one event and the next.
    I propose that this setting can be overridden by a required setup time setting set on the individual spaces.
    The setting in the General settings would be used unless, the space had a specific different amount of time listed.
    THEN it would go with the time for the space that has the longest setup time selected.
    This is needed because for many of our rooms we need very little turn around time as very little setup…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Space Scheduler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base