Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to run a report that generates a list of changes made to existing and recurring events.

I can run a report that shows all the new events that have been added to the software, but it doesn't catch any already existing events or specific occurrences of recurring events that have been changed. We have weekly meetings with ministry staff and our maintenance crew and as part of my agenda, I need a list of new events that we have approved AND any changes that have been made to events that are coming up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can we please get "schedule" added to the Space Usage Report...and/or Set Up Notes on the Event List.

We really need these two things on the same report, doesn't matter which one. When I create set up sheets for our facilities staff, I have to manually change the Event name to the Schedule name...more importantly, if I'm out and someone pulls the report on my behalf confusion and frustration always follow!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Report Builder - Include date event was updated

I would like to have the option to build a report with the date an event was updated or modified. This would give me the ability to see what events have changed since my previous report. If I have last minute changes to resources/services, I could run a report that shows only the event that have changed. This would also give the ability to build a report that includes events that have been created and/or updated since a specific date.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Report exclusion option

Option in reports to select an item/resource/service to exclude from the report. So if I want a report on all resources except for the one I would select.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Export File in CSV Format for Compatibility With Other Applications

A CSV File Export option - currently it is necessary to open the excel file and use Save AS to make compatible a file compatible with other applications.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Update Report Builder to include the HVAC override fields.

Would like to be able to run a report to show events that have utilized the HVAC override fields.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Event Report - Selecting specific week days in a date range

When selecting a date range for running a report, it would be nice to select a specific day of the week. For example, if I am running a report for the next 7 days but I only want to see events on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday then I will only see the events on those specific days in the date range. This will make it easier than running multiple reports for specific days and it will make it easier sorting through the information.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Email Reports

Would like the ability to email daily, weekly reports.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Report Builder - Show Built Reports as Submenu Items

To the right of the Report Builder menu item, could a plus, +, tree view expander be added with the list of reports that have been built listed? This way we don't have to go into Report Builder and select Load Reports, the select the report that we're interested in. Instead, simply expand the submenu and select the report.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Event Report Builder - Dynamic Date Ranges

Looking for the ability to add a dynamic element to date ranges for reports. Currently, we would need to set the start/end date range of the report each time we run it. But, if the options were available for "Next Week", "Next Month", "Next Quarter", and "Next Year", we would be able to build the report and run it without having to update the dates manually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. setup times and setup report

It would be helpful if the setup for an event appears on the day the setup is requested as well as the day of the event. Example: Monday am event requests setup on Sunday, but this does not show up on Sunday's event setup report - only on Monday's

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add contact info to new Event Setup Report

The new report is excellent, especially the tables which clearly show what goes where. It would really help to see contact names, numbers, and e-mails as well though so our staff knows who to contact. Also if Event ID and Schedule ID are necessary, can they go on the same line? And can the report be access on the mobile app?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    in development  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Schedule Names on Reports

Schedule names appear on the internal calendar which is awesome, but the schedule names don't appear on "Space Usage", "Event List", and "Event Setup" reports. There also isn't an option to show the schedule name field in "Report Builder>space usage". (It is available in "Report Builder>Event List").

The names of the schedules are very significant and need to be visible on reports.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. That the day (ie Monday) would be included with the date on report builder.

It would very helpful when using report builder if the day (ie Monday / Tuesday / etc) be included with the date. This would be very helpful when reviewing reports or transferring data using the reports.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add offsite location to the reports: Event List

I print a report each week for our staff meetings, so they will know whats going on in and around our church (that's a church event). I pull this list each week from the Reports: Event List. However we can never see any offsite events. The Report builder doen's work for me. (need report to print on 81/2X11)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. calendar labels

Can Calendar Label Categories be added as field options to select when setting up a report under Settings ~ Report Builder to be displayed when a report is run?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A report that I can pull as to what events were entered in a particular time period.

Weekly I need to pull a report to see what new events have been entered that need approval at a higher level. So instead of start and end dates of the events, I need "created on" beginning and end dates.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would it be possible to have an option of choosing space configuration under report builder?

Be able to pick the space configuration selected under report builder. It would be a clean way for people setting up the spaces to review the space set up including the space notes.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. number of attendees included on reports

When creating a report it would be very helpful to have the number of attendees on the report

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base