Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. use schedule Name for infospace not 'event name - schedule name' for overrides

I'd like to suggest that if there are two schedules for an event, that infospace display the schedule name for the "added schedule" and not the event name - schedule name.

For example, we had a recurring series where we did an override on one occurrence to update a service. It appeared that infospace was going to display Converge - Converge-A-Palooza instead of just the schedule name of Converge-A-Palooza.

We are planning a conference this summer, and assumed we'd use schedules, but I don't want infospace to say "Conference - Break Out Session" - just the breakout session schedule name…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Report exclusion option

Option in reports to select an item/resource/service to exclude from the report. So if I want a report on all resources except for the one I would select.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have the name of different schedules for an event show on the Mobile device.

Difficult to tell the different schedules of an event from the mobile device.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Space tags shown on calendar views

It may be helpful to see space tags on the calendar views (agenda, daily item scheduler, day, etc.) to identify spaces and areas that have tags when looking at a calendar view. Thank you for your consideration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatically Submit and Approve Certain Public Event Request Forms

We need to have certain public event request forms to be auto-approved and submitted.

We need a form for a couple rooms that we want staff to just easily be able to fill out a form to request. If there is no conflict, we just want the event to automatically be created. Right now, even if the space is set to not require approval, the public requests still require an admin to approve or submit them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Space, Resource and Service Description on Public Event Request Form

On all spaces, resources and services, there is a field for "Description". I would like for that description to optionally show on the public event request form. Right now, all the public user sees is the name of the item. But often a description of what the person is selecting would be highly desirable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Filter the occurences on the availability tab to only show things pending approval

For events that have a lot of occurrences, it's very difficult to see what's still pending. If I could filter all occurrences to show only those that have pending items (similar to filtering out only the occurrences with conflicts), so I don't have to scroll through pages and pages of occurrences to find out what we're waiting on, that would be very helpful. If there's already a way to do this that's quicker, please let me know! Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to prevent users from registering themselves more than once

Prevent users from registering for an event more than one time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can the notifications log keep notifications that were sent prior to an event being deleted

I had a reason to look at all my notifications (someone deleted an event) and the notification about the event deleted displayed, but not any of the notifications that happened regarding the event before it was deleted.

I am requesting that the "My Notifications" log keep all my notifications, even the ones that happened prior to the event being deleted.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. send out a notification to sub-admins on approval

In the event I have multiple sub-admins, can they get notified once an event has been approved on their end?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add the infospace option to the quick reservation.

We would like to hide most of the items that we would use the quick res tool for, so being able to check the "hide from digital display" option, would be great!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. View set up information for selected spaces for the event prior to and after your event

It would be so helpful if the events using the same spaces as the reservation you're working on were listed so that people can determine if the way the room will already be set would work their meeting or if they really do need to submit a request for a set up change. Sometimes we flip the set up in a room 3-4 times a day, but if we ask the contact person, they're usually okay with using a different set up...they just have no way of knowing that.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. New view with only first occurrence of recurring events

For the purpose of planning Communications, we need a view of upcoming events that shows only get first occurrence of recurring events.

Also, it would be helpful to be able to filter this view with the standard tools, i.e. by categories, campuses, groups, etc. But most important is to be able to quickly see the upcoming events by start date and first occurrence.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Events without Spaces, Resources or Services on Public Calendar

Would like to be able to add events to the Public Calendar without having any spaces, resources or services selected. Our previous event scheduler allowed this.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Public Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. History tab on a reservation: Ability to add additional notes.

History tab on a reservation:
    Ability to add additional notes to an entry.
    For example not modify the auto-popluated note, but if you want to add an additional notewhy an admin made changes, but didn't need to alert the individual.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Copying an Event into a Group (template)

The ability to Copy an Event into a Group.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Key Management

Just throwing this out... it's difficult to find an easy-to-use, and affordable, software program that helps manage inventory of keys and locked spaces. I've searched and found only a handful of programs available. From my perspective, there's a need for this in the market and this could potentially be a new module.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Searching for events by a partial name

When searching for the name of an event, is there anyway the search criteria will populate all events by a partial name? For instance: We have events for CAK Mom's Bible study, Homeschool at CAK, CAK graduation, etc...If I typed CAK allow it to populate all events with CAK in the name.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A way to access a simple list view of User's permissions

We have users with 1 to 4 locations and no easy way to see who has what without looking at each individual...time consuming with a hundred or so staff!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If services are selected an automatic ticket on work portal is genterated.

When set ups are selected in services have a ticket in work space generate

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base