Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notation for when a Work Order has been created

There are two things we would like to have added to the Event Scheduler Module regarding notations for when a Work Order is generated...

1. An icon of some kind (ie the "Services wrench" or the "Resources camera") that notates on the Calendar that a Work Order was generated for this event.

2. In the History tab of an event, it would be great if there was confirmation that a Work Order was generated and what the Work Order # is.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Service Category management within Event Scheduler

We would like to have the ability to manage which Work Order "Service Categories" are visible within the Event Scheduler. Currently the User has to select from ALL the Categories, even those that do not pertain to Events at all.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Icon / Notation for previously Approved events

It would be helpful to have a notation or icon that shows we are approving an event that has previously been through final approval. NOT another grid. Maybe something similar to the icon that appears when there is a new conversation?

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Admins also Sub Admin

Some of our "Event Scheduler Admins" are also the person most responsible for a particular "approval area" and should be the person notified about approving that specific area. I would like an admin to also be able to be a "sub-admin" or the specific approver for a specific area just like sub-admins are.

Many of our admins are only admins because we want them to have rights to the system because of their leadership role. But they are not someone who is working in the eSpace system every day. We need them to be able to get that specific notification…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a "Do Not Allow Request unless X days out" option to General Settings

This option exists when creating an Event Request form, but it would be helpful on the "internal" side too. If possible, being able to tailor this to an item would be really useful as some Spaces/Resources/Services need a lead time, but most do not.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need to edit a service on a single occurrence without changing information on all of the events in that series.

I have an event that occurs every week on our campus. Usually all of the events are the same but there is a rare occasion that calls for a service to provide more equipment. When I fill out that services form requesting the equipment needed it changes all of the events in this reoccurring series. This causes a ton of scheduling issues and confusion on our end. What would be a great feature is to edit services and forms on a single occurrence vs changing them all. Right now I am having to delete this single occurrence and create a…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. During preapproval/final approval, ability to view all OTHER events happening at the same time

ServiceU has a great feature I'd love to see in eSPACE. When an event is in the approval process, at the bottom of the screen there is a list of ALL other events that are happening on campus 2 hours before the event through 2 hours after the event. (It defaults to 2 hours, but you can also reset it to however many hours you want.) This is SO helpful when I am trying to make sure I am not approving too many back-to-back events for our custodians to handle setup for. One thing that would make it even better…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow sub-admin to approve space by category

In our setting, we would like ministry heads to be able to approve space request based on the category of ministry(e.g., head of the social justice ministry can approve social justice event requests).

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Internal Event Request Customization

It would be nice to have the ability to customize our internal event request form similar to the Public event request forms.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Full Day View Display Type for Digital Signage

Create an additional display type for the Digital Signage module that shows all events that are occurring today. Similar to the Day view in an outlook calendar.
    For a conference room it is helpful to see what other blocks of time are in use so the walk up user can determine when in the day they can book the room for their meeting.
    Maybe something that looks like https://northwoods-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/jason_lee_northwoods_church/EWcEYf65UxJJjXlsYR9G4loB1-iexzGh6adujLDVspDnKg?e=TsH1bl and then the user can tap on the time they want to do a quick booking on.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sub-Admin Approved Events should remain on Sub- Admins Dashboard as Approved

When a sub-admin has a form or service to approve, the event shows up on their dashboard as pending their approval. But once they approve it, it leaves their dashboard forever. It would be great if there was an approved service or event category that would remain on the sub-admins dashboard so they have easy access to pull up the service details and also to have as a reminder of the upcoming event for their department.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Custom Reminder Dates

Having the 'Custom' option when setting reminders is great. It would be wonderful to have a calendar icon for those selections, in addition to just the # of days. This way if something is due on a specific date prior to the event, you don't have to count to see how many days to enter.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add addresses of off-site locations

We have MANY off-site events, field trips, athletic events, etc. It would be very beneficial to have a list (name and address) of these off-site locations so that a person submitting the event could just choose this location and the address would show up on the event in our web-site. This would be extremely helpful for parents!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show what is not approved on the Dashboard for the event.

I would like to see what is holding up the events approval in the Dashboard. Currently I see that the events has not completed its approval process. I would like to see a check mark or something notating that this service category, location, or item is approved when I hover over the event without having to open up the event to look at the availability.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Event Request

In Event Request builder, we need a set up day option. We only have a set up time option. We have events that are set up the day before.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Auto-Notification options in settings for Admins to use to notify Event Owners of their upcoming event occurrence.

Please add "auto-notification" options under settings where system admins can create a rule where event owners will be notified X amount of days before their event happens so they can make final adjustments.
    We often create events and submit them 8+ months out and Users forget to make final updates to their events in eSpace due to the timing. This creates an issue for our set-up team or service providers. Ex- an admin assistant says 30 people will attend a dinner event but only 12 will be there. Our kitchen staff makes too much food and this could have been…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Minimize website upkeep: Allow us to link to a subset of events from our espace calendar

We would like a way to use a general ministry description on our website, that would have a permalink to espace that would lead to a filtered calendar with upcoming events for that ministry. The website could say for example, "“The quilting ministry is an opportunity to build community, engage in the art of quilting, and use this art to serve members of our community. Visit www.ualc.org/quilt for upcoming events” - with our website's link redirecting to a list of upcoming events for the quilt ministry from your public calendar. We currently have to manage each ministries events with detailed…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Filter Upcoming Events

I would like to be able to Filter on the upcoming events dashboard. As an admin I see everything, which is great for somethings that I do, but when I need to narrow it down to exactly what my department handles it sometimes gets a little difficult to navigate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Prevent people from scheduling last minute

Make a cut off time so people can book an event with setup the day of the event.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Event Editor to Event Transfer as an Option

Within the existing area under menu option, Events, Event Actions, Transfer Events, add the option to add a new Editor to a list of events.

Scenario: the Owner is on an extended leave and the replacement needs access to maintain the existing events. Owner will return and need to maintain access, but someone else needs to setup for a time.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base