Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Configurations to be a required field

Configurations are used for room set-ups in our system. I would love to have the option of making that a required field when filling out the event requests.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Updating/changing a recurring event

When there is a recurring weekly event that changes slightly or needs to be adjusted in some way and the event started in the past, it will not allow an adjustment "from this point forward." A person either has to go in and edit each individual event from that point forward, or end the event and create a new one. It would be nice to just make a change "from this point forward."

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sub Admin Rights

Make a sub admin right to allow minor changes to event data. This way you have some admins that can edit minor data and still be assigned approval for certain areas. If I make the account a admin - then they will all approval rights.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notification email with links directly to the SPACES, RESOURCES and/or SERVICES? so i can approve.

as sub admin when receiving email, would like to see what spaces or resources that are asking for my approval. also links to SPACES, RESOURES and/or SERVICES would elinate multiple clicks to get to the approval area.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add set ups/resources/services to the room groups so weddings, for example, have a template and all wedding details are prefilled.

We have a lot of events that are scheduled individually (weddings, memorial services, HOA groups, etc.), but always use the same basic set ups. I like that I can make room groups and select all the appropriate spaces for these events, but would love for the set ups, services, and resources to also be a part of this scheduling "group".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Notify non-approvers when space/resource/service is requested.

We would like to have the ability to notify a non-approver when a specific space/resource/service is requested. These do not need to be approved, but notification should happen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Limit user access to spaces/resources/services

We would like to limit which users have access to see/schedule specific spaces/resources/services. We can limit which locations a user has access to, but we'd like to further apply that to specific spaces/resources/services within that location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Events Configuration - Setup / Teardown Time Defaults

I'm certain that many events don't require any setup or teardown times to be associated with them. But, in an event laden environment, there are plenty of events that do require setup and teardown times. I would like to suggest that there be a setting in the General Settings for defaults for each, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, etc. And also to have a checkbox next to the Setup and Teardown fields on an event to set to default, or if unchecked, adjust as desired.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. External Authentication

I would like for our staff to not need to manage another password. If eSpace could integrate with our church management system (Ministry Platform) via OAuth or with our Active Directory via SAML (Active Directory Federation Services), that would be GREAT!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A dynamically updating Total # of attendees

Probably the most effective spot for the users would be next to the attendee field...just like conflicts popping up next to spaces. So if their attendee entry pushes us over total capacity given all other bookings on that date, there is an alert or some sort. Second most helpful would be on Admin calendar view...a small field with a total # for each date. But that is just a nice extra - the user being warned is the most useful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improving the user experience on specifying quantities of Resources

When entering quantities for inventoried resources during creation or editing, there should be some sort of warning if the user clicks Next or otherwise navigates away from the page without hitting "Save" next to their quantities. I'm fully onboard with having all the individual save buttons - but silently discarding those without any warning is causing some confusion and frustration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to require contact information for events

Please add to the "Optional Settings" under the "General Settings" the ability to require a contact for each event. This would help us a lot!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add link to event on email summary

I have a suggestion for eSPACE. I would LOVE it if when I received an email summary if there was a hyperlink to take me to the eSPACE event summary. As it is now, I have to open eSPACE, type in the event title, click on it, and then hit summary. It just isn’t the most convenient or streamlined process.

When I receive other emails, such as an “ATTENTION—Event Modified” email there is a hyperlink that does this for me.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mandatory Items when creating an Event

Having the ability to change what is required when creating an event. We'd like to see Set Up/Tear Down town, Event Contact & Number of People as mandatory items.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to Define Master Event Name

We use the Schedules option to break down events into various sub-events. I would love to be able to set the Master Event Name without having to define dates, etc. Sort of like having a Calendar Label assigned as the "parent" all of the sub-events. Right now, I have to pick one event to add with date/time and then include the rest as sub-events.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why should a Final Approver have to reapprove an event they've edited?

Went the availability screen, deleted an occurrence, then had to reapprove this event - but I'm the Final Approver and it was MY event. Any way a quick change could be made to allow final approvers to have the "powers of the universe" since they are the top-level system approver?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to sign liability statements inside Event Registration

Users who sign up for events can sign liability waver form inside eSPACE without having to ever leave the platform

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base