Event Scheduler

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add addresses of off-site locations

We have MANY off-site events, field trips, athletic events, etc. It would be very beneficial to have a list (name and address) of these off-site locations so that a person submitting the event could just choose this location and the address would show up on the event in our web-site. This would be extremely helpful for parents!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show what is not approved on the Dashboard for the event.

I would like to see what is holding up the events approval in the Dashboard. Currently I see that the events has not completed its approval process. I would like to see a check mark or something notating that this service category, location, or item is approved when I hover over the event without having to open up the event to look at the availability.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Event Request

In Event Request builder, we need a set up day option. We only have a set up time option. We have events that are set up the day before.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Auto-Notification options in settings for Admins to use to notify Event Owners of their upcoming event occurrence.

Please add "auto-notification" options under settings where system admins can create a rule where event owners will be notified X amount of days before their event happens so they can make final adjustments.
    We often create events and submit them 8+ months out and Users forget to make final updates to their events in eSpace due to the timing. This creates an issue for our set-up team or service providers. Ex- an admin assistant says 30 people will attend a dinner event but only 12 will be there. Our kitchen staff makes too much food and this could have been…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Prevent people from scheduling last minute

Make a cut off time so people can book an event with setup the day of the event.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Event Editor to Event Transfer as an Option

Within the existing area under menu option, Events, Event Actions, Transfer Events, add the option to add a new Editor to a list of events.

Scenario: the Owner is on an extended leave and the replacement needs access to maintain the existing events. Owner will return and need to maintain access, but someone else needs to setup for a time.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Filter Upcoming Events

I would like to be able to Filter on the upcoming events dashboard. As an admin I see everything, which is great for somethings that I do, but when I need to narrow it down to exactly what my department handles it sometimes gets a little difficult to navigate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have different buffers depending on the room

The preset buffer option is great except that some rooms that are large need longer setup times than small rooms. It would be nice to change the setup/teardown buffer to be different for each room or location.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cancellation email notification

Add a notification email for all event cancellations that can include other emails set at an administrator level. This would be for when inclement weather hits and events are canceled, a notification is automatically generated to all those associated with the event in eSpace, but also emails like our Front Desk, Communications, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can the notifications log keep notifications that were sent prior to an event being deleted

I had a reason to look at all my notifications (someone deleted an event) and the notification about the event deleted displayed, but not any of the notifications that happened regarding the event before it was deleted.

I am requesting that the "My Notifications" log keep all my notifications, even the ones that happened prior to the event being deleted.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. location code - Name of Event

When looking in an event, not every tab indicates which location you are looking at. It would be nice to have the event code list before the name on the title bar. It would read something like.
    SC - Spiritual Gifts Class (Pending Pre-Approval) (Pre-Approve) (Decline)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. View set up information for selected spaces for the event prior to and after your event

It would be so helpful if the events using the same spaces as the reservation you're working on were listed so that people can determine if the way the room will already be set would work their meeting or if they really do need to submit a request for a set up change. Sometimes we flip the set up in a room 3-4 times a day, but if we ask the contact person, they're usually okay with using a different set up...they just have no way of knowing that.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. set default sort for the pending pre-approval dashboard by date

Hi, I believe the default sort for the pre-approval dashboard is event ID, but for us it would be really handy to have the default sort (or let me permanently select the default) to be by Event Date... Thanks!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create the opposite of a closure

Our church also runs a school so during the school year I don't allow the rooms to be booked until after 5pm but in the summer they are available. It would be nice to setup a temporary schedule that is only effective for a certain period of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Copying Events in Multiple Locations

Having multiple locations, we sometimes have the same event across all of them. It would be nice to be able to copy events from location to location.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. External Authentication

I would like for our staff to not need to manage another password. If eSpace could integrate with our church management system (Ministry Platform) via OAuth or with our Active Directory via SAML (Active Directory Federation Services), that would be GREAT!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Move the schedule name just below the event name on the details tab.

When people are editing a schedule, they're getting confused thinking they're making a change to the event because that's what's just above the date/time section. Moving the schedule name/description up to the top would make it a little more intuitively obvious that you're in the right place!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    waiting on votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Outlook - Availability/Reserving Conference Rooms in eSPACE

We would like to link administrative conference rooms to Outlook so that they can be booked automatically in eSPACE when the the location is selected in Outlook. This should also show if the conference room is available when selecting a location in Outlook.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Prevent people from scheduling to far in advance

We have some people who try to schedule their event way to far out (like a year in advance). I would like the option to limit how far out they can schedule so people will stop scheduling an event that they forget about and then never happens.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Searching for events by a partial name

When searching for the name of an event, is there anyway the search criteria will populate all events by a partial name? For instance: We have events for CAK Mom's Bible study, Homeschool at CAK, CAK graduation, etc...If I typed CAK allow it to populate all events with CAK in the name.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base